Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you consider the best type of education for a trader?

I think you are right, looking at webinar i can say it is one of the cost effective for many traders especially to the one who don't have much money to buy a private tutor, but please remind that not all of those webinar are worthy, some are still junk for some people especially if you already have a lot of experience in real account.

Well, that is true forex video would be a good idea for traders to learn since that is more attractive rather than text based, but all of that depend on the content inside. It would be useless for traders to learn something repetitive even that means forex based video, rather than innovative  text based article.

Well, that is true forex video would be a good idea for traders to learn since that is more attractive rather than text based, but all of that depend on the content inside. It would be useless for traders to learn something repetitive even that means forex based video, rather than innovative  text based article.

Well text based still fine because no matter what the final key is practicing, some traders don't like practicing because they think they are chosen one, but there are others who think practicing is good before start to earn, this is why we find a lot of traders try to trade in demo account for around 10 months or even more even up to 1 year. So i can conluded it that best type of education for traders is a material to learn the basic and knowledge.

I see some grains of truth from your words, also come to think of it if you live in a country where internet is valued by volume. Damn, that is so freaking annoying for us to learn about forex from video or any rich media content that of course eat our bandwith a lot. So text based is good for every single or at least to most of foreign exchange traders.

I prefer direct learning, a trader who gets their learning material directly offline from their mentor and their mentor will see them trading, teach them how to trade effectively by using demo account not real account. I prefer this way because it gives better result compared to indirect learning.

That is more efficient even yeah some people who learn by itself wil say otherwise. But still you need to spend some amount of bucks for that service, and remember not every single person in this world able to afford offline mentor. Yet, there is money there's a service and it means that if you have some bucks to spare invest in offline tutoring.