Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Panda Trade - pandatrade.com

I like the theme behind this site, as they pay investors only on those days they are in profit and on negative days they pay merely .1% that will surely help this hyip sustain for very longer term.

And it's very long time ago no site with this beautiful design and features, and the plans here also very attractive :D

From the first time I joined here, NasDaq is one of the plan that sometimes with minus result but and the site only paid 0.1% for every lost :D

I hope with this unique feature the site can stay long with us.

just got my first payment from this site. i don't know if we won't get any earning in some days if they are not in profit. i thought we only always get fixed amount every business days. anyways, i think that they are still donig well so i am still not worried over my investment on this one.

I have seven bucks invested so fat this week, four in the Gamma and three in the Omega and will invest more in these two plans over the next fortnight to get my investment to at least the 50 bucks level as soon as possible.

The site looks very professional and I like the fluctuating roi, makes it quite interesting.

Fund name Invested amount Last profit Weekly profit Total profit Contract

GAMMA FX CAPITAL $1.00 $0.02 $0.08 $0.08 #88689

GAMMA FX CAPITAL $3.00 #32121

OMEGA STOCKS CAPITAL $3.00 #15724

Same for me the first day it was really confusing find my way around the site. Now he only thing I check is after midninght mond-friday for the daily return :) and in my account there is how much I have to withdraw.

So far out of my $3.00 im still $-2.32. But its going the right way. I think it will be stable at least for 2 months more. But who knows. Checked the alexa ranking and they gain every week visitors. So a little measure of this and new investments it will be good to go for a couple of weeks more. But hey this can continues even for 6 months....we just have to wait and see.

:D

My deposit is down in -2,30 around there from a $3.00 spend. So all is going my way so far. I dont really know but I have a good feeling this can run for while. I dont remember where on the internet...oh yes hyip news i think they no i was yahoo finance. well they wrote that for this big hyips that gets an sucess...either its a real real company or its almost always same admins doing the dance. Its like a net on the internet of very well prepared scammers, designers, programmers. And if you are lucky...not smart....lucky you get money out of it.

So if I think Panda i think they are a gang of very well known scammers, who creates very nice and long running programs.

And i do like it. Against all odds I love there design and the wonderful way they show up todays trading results.

By the way they are seeking people around the world on the site. Joboffers. I dont know anything about trading, but im good on sounding cheerful

:lol: :lol:

I just managed to invest another three bucks here today in the Gamma fund..I hope all goes well here. I have now total ten bucks invested..I am trying to get it to twenty bucks here.

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U6334574 (JJ Enterprizes):

Date: 11/1/2010 7:18 PM

Batch: 48175495

Sent To: U6327199 (PandaTrade.com)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Panda Trade Deposit

Thank you.