Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Panda Trade - pandatrade.com

Searched similar thread not found..

PandaTrade

Professional wealth management is the easiest service we can offer to our clients.

A more difficult task is to bring the company’s philosophy in life, the philosophy that teaches us to give people financial independence and the opportunity to earn money in the pursuit of prosperity.

Ability to invest in stock markets, tax free company policy, which allows significantly increasing profits, and the trust of our clients from 48 countries around the world enable Panda Trade go forward with confidence for over years.

Plans

• DOW JONES COMPOSITE FUND Profit = DJ index | Investment item Stocks $10 - 44 days
  • S&P500 COMPOSITE FUND Profit = S&P500 index | Investment item Stocks $10 - 44 days
  • NASDAQ COMPOSITE FUND Profit = NASDAQ index | Investment item Stocks $10 - 44 days
  • OMEGA STOCKS CAPITAL Profit = trading day results | Investment item Stocks $1 - 180 Days
  • GAMMA FX CAPITAL Profit = trading day results | Investment item FOREX $1 - 100 Days
  • VEGA S&F CAPITAL Profit = trading day results | Investment item Stocks, FOREX $1000 120 Days
  • RENAISSANCE CAPITAL Profit = trading day results | Investment item Stocks, Futures, Options, FOREX $10 000 180 Days
  • Investor’s profit in the negative trading day: 0,1%

Features

• Referral : 5-7%
  • Anti-DDOS and SSLprotection
  • Payment Processor : Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Bank Wire
    Fax: +44 2076 91 7290
    E-mail: support@pandatrade.com

link to site <-- PandaTrade --> link to site

My deposit here :

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U1933038

Date: 10/10/2010 12:18

Batch: 46503948

Sent To: U4214741

Amount: $15.00

Memo: Panda Trade Deposit

Thank you.

Todays trading report was good for the small minimum investments amount in long term investments. The difference between gamma ona Omega that my fellow poster forgot maybe, is in gamma the principal is not returned but in omega it is returned if I understand it right.

Omega 1.86%

Gamma 2.17%

Vega 2.26%

Dow Jones 0,10%

Nasdaq 1,37%

S&P 500 0,20%

Renaissance 2,71%

Im in gamma and Omega with small amounts. and so far so good. Today my little investment made me 0,06. I do trust they will be here for a longer run. But in hyip world you never know....so im taking everything out directly the interest arrives in my account.

:rolleyes:

Todays trading report was good for the small minimum investments amount in long term investments. The difference between gamma ona Omega that my fellow poster forgot maybe, is in gamma the principal is not returned but in omega it is returned if I understand it right.

Omega 1.86%

Gamma 2.17%

Vega 2.26%

Dow Jones 0,10%

Nasdaq 1,37%

S&P 500 0,20%

Renaissance 2,71%

Im in gamma and Omega with small amounts. and so far so good. Today my little investment made me 0,06. I do trust they will be here for a longer run. But in hyip world you never know....so im taking everything out directly the interest arrives in my account.

It might be better to save it up. If you're only getting $.06 a day the LR fees will take up quite a bit. Might as well let it build up until it hits a dollar.

I invested on NASDAQ and GAMMA and both seems in a good percentage today :D

Yesterday NASDAQ very low rate only 0.2%, anyway I like the site that offer a variable interest like this,, this is fun :lol:

This is the funniest site in a long time. Im waiting and checking and when the count is down in zero time remaining for the next rates...ohh thats the best part of this. I feel almost like a stock or forex trader

:wub:

for the first time I looked at this site, I think it's a little bit confusing. All the plan seem very reasonable for investor who usually invest in stock trading. I already made an investment Gamma because its always give a good profit everyday

It could be a bit overwhelming for a newcomer I suppose. But I actually find everything very well placed and thought out. The site design is great and I love all the information they provide.

for the first time I looked at this site, I think it's a little bit confusing. All the plan seem very reasonable for investor who usually invest in stock trading. I already made an investment Gamma because its always give a good profit everyday

Gamma plan looks the most attractive to me, too, and because of the same reason. Probably, I'll join this plan soon.

The website still fresh and new..

They offered a fresh thing to investors.. And the safecard system remind me to verifield before the site that survive for more than 500 days..

Also the variable interest and the very nice interface reminds me to verifield :D

Well, I just hoping the progress also same as verifield :lol:

And I can't wait for another result here :D

If all goes well with their trading, I should reach bep between 50-55 days. I really hope they do perfect with my funds. I was planning/thinking maybe is the right word to just let the money inside after that until the end...

I agree that its new and best time to jump in is when its fresh, you have hopefully the time to recover your initial spend.

@anne

Let's hope in GAMMA plan the interest kept on ~2% daily so 50 - 55 business days will reached BEP :)

If this week the site shown a great progress, maybe I'll added some bucks to my deposit and I'll choose another GAMMA since GAMMA shown the best result until today..

why can't i access the site. but i see payment proof for this day. so i wonder why i can't access the site. or maybe they just have turned scam right now. any one can access this one right now. or is it on my side only. anyways, on my comment i think that the site has a very good minimum investment. $1 is very affordable.

edit: i tried using my mobille internet. it is loading. but on my computer it won't load at all.

@indie

Site loads fine here friend... I'm sure it's the problem with your connection there..

Yes, this site very unique than many good features here and the variable interest based on stock exchange I think this is a new HYIP style :D

well, I hope tomorrow nasdaq result better than today :D

its problem on my end indeed. I just hope i could access it normally as i like the low minimum investment on this site. I will try to invest using mobile internet if i can not still access by my desktop.

Maybe you can try using "openDNS" as a few month before when problem to open a PSF site, some GT friend asked to try that openDNS and I can accessed the site, maybe you can checked it out friend :)

I do not understand open dns.anyways, i have oPened my account by mobile internet. failed to invest though by mobile internet because i can't successfully log in on lr using mobile.

Ow, I don't really know also to setting up the opendns in mobile, I usually using my mobile phone as a modem but still using my computer to online and I can managed openDNS from my computer sometimes if I it needed to..

Anyway if using mobile you can't accessed for LR also, since it need flash to show the turing number.

I can see the turing number. my problem is with my computer. I don't know how to use open dns in my desktop. on my mobile, the browser opera mini does not Support flash so i need to download another browser for my mobile.but my phone can support flash as long as the browser supports it. so its a bit of a trouble for me just so that i can invest on this one.but i will definitely do every thing i can so i can invest here.

i have finally invested. though i can't access this on my computer. I just used the computer on internet shop.

You have successfully sent a

payment from your account

U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 10/23/2010 11:08 AM

Batch: 47451339

Sent To: U4214741 (Panda Trade LTD)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Panda Trade Deposit

Thank you.