Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Midasgoldfund-Midasgoldfund.com

In pass seven days this site is down 20%!. But its not their fault. The reason this site is down by 20% in just a week its because LR is down last week. Now midasgoldfund is picking up again. For sure in two to three weeks you will see positive growth once again.

latest newsletter released today, received it about five hours ago, it is about the program statistics, their participation in private gold brokering and much information on this :

Midas Gold Fund Press Release 04/07/11

Midas Gold Fund stands at over 2700 active investors. Warren Lincoln, President of Midas Gold Fund, commented on the state of membership, "It is truly phenomenal to be approaching the three thousand active investor number at Midas Gold Fund. The embracing of us by the investor community is a testament to the staff of Midas Gold Fund and what we do for our investors."

Midas Gold Fund launched telephone and SMS support as an increase in client assistance to our over 2700 active investors. You may dial or send a text message to +1 (773) - 819 - 5186 at anytime if you need assistance from Midas Gold Fund support representatives. Warren Lincoln commented on the addition of telephone and SMS support, "One of our main goals in the growth of Midas Gold Fund was to be one step ahead in client support needs and develop a strong investor relations core to Midas Gold Fund. We have achieved this by introducing a phone support number that can also be sent a text message. We have added several customer service employees to solely handle client relations with the addition of phone support."

Midas Gold Fund has introduced a paper contract system for investors of $25,000 or more. Investors who are currently invested in Midas Gold Fund with $25,000 and more as well as future investors will be issued a paper contract via mail. Warren Lincoln commented on this exciting addition to Midas Gold Fund, "With the recent growth of large scale investors, we deemed it necessary to serve their needs with the addition of an issued contract signed by our corporate heads as outlined in the laws of our corporation.

Midas Gold Fund clears 470oz of physical gold bullion. In order to maximize revenue generated by Midas Gold Fund, Midas Gold Fund participates in private gold brokering to be involved from start to finish in hard asset commodity trading. Midas Gold Fund has concluded on the delivery of an additional 470oz of physical gold bullion. Warren Lincoln, President of Midas Gold Fund, commented on the latest delivery contract, "Our private gold brokering division is our greatest success in 2011. Private investment in physical gold is up in 2011. Thank you to our strong physical gold brokering division of Midas Gold Fund. It currently generates the maximum revenue for Midas Gold Fund."

Midas Gold Fund is a privately held global investment company dealing in the life cycle of gold. Midas Gold Fund accepts public investment and pays on a 30 calendar day investment term with daily interest rates varying from 1.7% to 2.7% daily. Midas Gold Fund enables investment globally by accepting e-currencies, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, and Alert Pay.

https://midasgoldfund.com

Well,i think this program newsletter is really nice to reading,looks like MGF is now an organisation,bad reading through this newsletter.every investor will sense it,this program is still going to be paying members for quite a long time,considering the fact that they're still paying members without much complain and they're adding new features,

I have experienced a delayed payment from Midas, for this time,

usually they paid me within three hours after request, maximum,

but the latest withdrawal took more than 12 hours to get processed,

this is the first time, I received a late payment from Midas.

there must be thousands of withdrawals to be processed manually,

as it is obvious that this reliable program with attractive ROI by now has got a huge investors to the program already,

and the program also pays seven days a week,

a longer delay is still reasonable as long as they stick to their terms and pay within 24 hours !

Right now midasgoldund on average this week is down by 20% That maybe the result of liberty reserve going down last week. But if you look at the chart. Right now its claiming back again. I'm sure next week we can see about 20% grown in this site.

Midasgoldfund is truly legit and new hyip investments site so i wish it last for ever but i think that the site activity lower by 20% so many will though wrongly about this but do not be a fraid because month increases 76% so it means still 56% . There is good plans available with proper profit rates but i wished the minimum deposite less than $10

latest newsletter released !

Midas Gold Fund Newsletter

We would like to announce we received all mailing addresses for investors of $25k and over. Thank you for your cooperation. UPS has picked up all our paper contract packages. Tracking numbers will be emailed out individually in the next several hours.

We would also like to take a moment to remind all our investors of our Facebook and Twitter components of Midas Gold Fund.

We are on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midas-Gold-Fund/196345023708882

and on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/midasgoldfund

As a reminder if you have not already, please read our latest Press Release found on our website.

https://midasgoldfund.com/index.php?a=news#8

It is a good comprehensive source of information of the latest on Midas Gold Fund. If you have not already, familiarize yourself with our news section.

We have been receiving many questions via email regarding information that can be found already answered on our website. If you have not already, take a few minutes and browse our website and its content.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Warren Lincoln

President

latest update from the program regarding promotions program for one month !

Midas Gold Fund Promotions Program

Starting today we are instituting 30 day long promotional periods that will change every 30 days (the length of our investment cycles).

Our first promotion starts today, April 18th and will run to May 18th. A 5% instant withdraw bonus will be added to your account in any e-currency. The minimum to take part in this promotion is $250 and any e-currency we accept can be used. This 5% instant withdraw bonus will be added to your account to be withdrawn within 24 hours of the qualifying deposit. The minimum qualifying deposit is $250.

Midas Gold Fund is a privately held global investment company dealing in the life cycle of gold. Midas Gold Fund accepts public investment and pays on a 30 calendar day investment term with daily interest rates varying from 1.7% to 2.7% daily. Midas Gold Fund enables investment globally by accepting e-currencies, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, and Alert Pay.

Thank You,

Warren Lincoln

Midas Gold Fund

I have a pending withdrawal of 18th for a long time for now,

and I just have requested for today's payment as well,

I think these days the withdrawals have been delayed for a long time to get processed,

it must be due to the increase in the number of investors that ask for payments everyday.

SITE UNAVAILABLE !

well, the site, Midas is not loading at all,

I think this is some technical related issue, and nothing heard from the admin, regarding pending payments issue,

seems many monitors and forums declared this one as 'not paying' or 'scam',

let's wait for some more time to see if the site comes back or starts paying.

well, there is no payments for a long time for now, that we have enough waited for the update about the program,

and we declare this one as 'not paying' as well,

the thread will be moved to scam folder and if the program comes back to normal and starts to pay, then the thread may be restored in this section of active hyips discussion.