Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker has the lowest spread?

uncle gober

I am currently trading with Trade12 which offers ECN broker services. Coming from their beginner account, I can really say that ECN brokers offer tighter spreads than other brokers. This makes them perfect for scalpers and those who wanted to make profit out of smaller price movements. Though they require lower fees, it does not mean it hinders them to deliver a great service. Actually, I think that ECN brokers even provide better service as they also offer faster order execution, trading at closed market times, and other benefits.

Arjumand, it’s obviously must to have broker that’s reliable and trustworthy and only then anything else means something. This is why I go for OctaFX broker who are highly rated and recognized with licensed by FCA and also are a true ECN that too an award winning one, so working with them is awesome. Now, the conditions they have is absolutely thunderous counting lowest possible spreads from 0.1 pips, lightning fast execution without any major slippage at all, so it all keeps me in good shape.

Brokers with the lowest spread are ECN and then followed by DMA and then STP. Most of DMA and STP brokers are non-dealing desk while ECN is a pure non-dealing desk where you connect only with the real market which scattered throughout the world. If you want the real lowest one try ECN brokers, for example are Dukascopy or Interactive Brokers.

There are many brokers in forex trading, and all of them provide different trading terms for their clients. We just have to choose the comfortable one for us. The best CFD brokers in Australia provide competitive brokerage, a selection of platforms and outstanding support.

• 2 weeks later...

What are advantages of low spreads? I am new with Forex so would like to learn, please share a link with detail live sample. 

I can't give you that live data sample, but the advantages of low spread are you get lower cost, 1 pips even make difference especially if you choose bigger lot size which means bigger value too. And about the broker that i want to choose for low spread is typically ECN brokers, a broker like Dukascopy for example. But ECN brokers need bigger minimum deposit.

Every broker has own trading condition for their clients, including spread. Each broker is different. But so far, I already get the best trading condition with FXB.

But based on y research it seems that the broker you said above doesn't offer the lowest spread. Well in non-dealing desk broker, the spread rate is different per position or per session, but if you make a comparison, usually in most cases ECN brokers which offer overall lower spread even with some additional commission.