Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

opulentia -opulentia.ch

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as usual fast payments within two hours of withdrawal, maximum,

I have noticed that even on weekends there is the same speed of withdrawal processing,

great performance of this program so far.

Got newsletter few hours ago and wonder if it's real one because I still see payment proof today. The newsletter mentioned about OPULENTIA: Closing. Moreover, there will have refunds :)

Dear Hoang long Nha,

Unfortunately, I must inform you that we are forced to close Opulentia.

Refunds are already being processed and you will get your refund as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Daniel Beletzky

CEO at Opulentia

well, let's see if members that have been refunded would post their feed back as well,

it was good program, but seems investors haven't much supported this one,

they had good features like currency exchange as well, but closed and that's our bad luck.

The site is not loading on my laptop from last few days. I think the site is turn out be a scam. It has given me good returns till now and i am happy about it. When the new 125% plan came for 1 weak, i thought it will turn out to become scam and same thing happened.

@prateek,

the program was active for 180 days, thus early birds had made great returns actually,

my prediction was not good, so I made a little deposit, $8 only,

if I could predict right that I will be getting double of it, I would have invested in big amounts here.

This site turn to scam already. So its better to say good bye with this site now. Its useless to hope that we will get a refund in here. This site will not going to refund us. just think about it. Why will they going to accept refund when they offer new plans/ promos/bonus before they turn to scam.

@budado

you are right, it's long enough to wait for refunds,

even there is no reports regarding refunds by anyone so far,

as this one has been officially declared closed,

thread moved to closed programs folder !