Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

opulentia -opulentia.ch

I have here several low deposits. The total amount is currently 41.86$ and it's growing something like 0.80$ a day. If I set coupouding to zero it takes lot of time to get back what I have invested, but if I wait a bit longer I am able to withdraw 1$ a day (in theory, because some deposits are LR some AP). I really hope this hyip will be here at least another 150 days.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see many members satisfied with this program perform.

This program looks like a real exchanger and they really take profits from exchange ecurrency.

Hope they can still be here for some times cause I think to join and invest here.

Some member can get around $80 per day with low deposit. It is very good return in one day.

it's been around 160 days online and still the same kind of concern for their clients,

I can experience a fast withdrawals within a few minutes from this program,

it's amazing to get paid more than 2% daily, I hope they live longer getting huge number of investors,

so far, I have noticed many supporters for this program, positive testimonials everywhere.

Few minute withdraws! That's awesome. I think you are withdrawing at the time when the support is online. I might live in another timezone (GMT+2). I am gaining about 0.90$ a day now. I am going to reinvest about 80% of that amount and take the rest to my balance and withdraw every now and then.

It's a proven status, in the hyip history, there were few programs that lived for six months successfully with the same 2% ROI,

those were paying for seven days a week as well !

where as this program, Opulentia pays for five days a week,

but I think it's not an easy thing to pay out that much ROI and continue this long. great hard work by the team of Opulentia !

Its a good system. I know five days vs seven days payments method really make an effect. Just thing of it. If its paying for seven days a week that means. 700 days. Compare to five business days that would be 500 days. In short you can save 200 day. So just imagine the difference if we count big.

@budado

yes, many good hyip programs that stayed long enough are of kind which pay only on business days, that is on five days a week, basis,

even few long living programs also won't pay on official holidays that is they only pay on trading days etc,

here this program pays on the basis of five days a week,

and this one pays even on official holidays or non trading days, with the condition that they pay profits monday to friday.

If you have investments in here or try to invest in here or just want to have some news about this site. Here is some data that you can use right now. As you can see the week its has negative growth. Its up to you to interpret it.

7 day 0.01070 -5% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.01050 +26% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.00850 +119% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period

@budado

the activity on the site shows negative for last week of 5% change, I think the traffic is down,

this one from the beginning hasn't advertised anywhere,

it's silent program, but has fast paying system, and have been paying for around seven months for now,

hopefully, they will get enough traffic to get stability for the program.

opulentia.ch - Admin's News Letter Update July 28, 2011 10:43 AM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

opulentia.ch - Scheduled maintenance

At the moment we are switching to a different server, and our site will be temporarily unavailable during the max. 24 hours.

We apologize in advance for this inconvenience, but as we are working on improvements this was necessary. Expect good news from us very soon.

Thank you for your trust.

Best regards,

Daniel Beletzky

CEO at Opulentia

I also took up the offer of the week plan:)

Made a deposit and now sitting duck game begin....

I think it is a ok offer, the roi isnt overhelming with the 25% in a 7 day term...

Heres my deposit into the 7 day plan

Payment sended via LR

Date: 07/29/2011 08:42

Batch: 66613031

To account: U4843316 (Opulentia)

Amount: $10.00

Good luck to all

opulentia.ch - Admin's News Letter Update August 02, 2011 01:51 AM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

opulentia.ch - Celebratory short term plan

We want to clarify a couple of things about our Celebratory short term plan that are not clear to a certain number of our members.

The plan lasts for EXACTLY 7 days, and it means that if you invest on August 1st at 12:00 PM, you’ll get profit + principal on August 8th at 12:00 PM. You will receive principal + profit on your account balance, and then you can request the payment using the payment processor.

Profit is 25%, meaning that if you invest $100 on August 1st, you’ll get $125, and that is your principal + 25% profit.

The minimum is the same as in our other plans, which is $1, and there is no maximum. We accept LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, GlobalDigitalPay, AlertPay and SolidTrustPay.

This plan lasts until August 6th, after which it will be closed for new investments, but of course, all people who invest before August 6th will receive their payments, as it was explained in the previous paragraphs.

A lot of you are asking that this stays as our third plan even after August 6th but unfortunately that is not possible. This is a promo plan that was created to celebrate the 6th month of our online work. But the two original plans will, of course, remain as always.

Best regards,

Daniel Beletzky

CEO at Opulentia

well, I have invested into the Celebratory plan, a $7 AP,

I would also like to convert these funds to LR, after maturity,

the one week plan is nice promo plan,

hope they will keep on give us good profits.

Made another Despoit

Funds sent from account number: G0916010

-----------------

Date: 07/31/2011 02:2

Receiver: G0918057 (Opulentia)

Amount Sent: 1.50

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 107208

Merchant Comment: Deposit to Opulentia User yogeshwartyagi

Sender Comment: N/A

Merchant Reference 1: return_gdp_deposit

Merchant Reference 2: C4KFYZF6CW3S1ZS1L7E84LNI8JD56BNA

Merchant Reference 3: 0

@Archu yeah thats why i invest in this program as well,

it is really nice that we can exchange to another e-currency inside the program

I am going to exchange my GDP to LR though fee is 50% but still attractive rate compare to other exchangers.

Bt i am going to get 25% profit so a good portion of what i shall spend in fee will be covered from profit itself.

opulentia.ch - Admin's News Letter Update August 02, 2011 01:51 AM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

opulentia.ch - Celebratory short term plan

I'm afraid that this plan will be the last plan we see before this site turn to scam. I have a phobia with this kind of changes. Although most of the time a hyip also true to its promise. Its nothing wrong if you are cautious.

I agree with you @budalo that we should be cautious about each major step admin takes

Well thee cannot be any reason for admin to announce that that plan ends on 6th August if they did not intend to pay.

Exchange e-currencies is the most attractive features and i wanted to test this, so i joined this program with GDP for which exchanges asked very high fee, initially i saw they had an option for exchanging GDP to LR for 50% fee, that too i found attractive as exchangers were asking even much higher fee. But today i saw option for GDP to LR is not available any more, but fortunately they still exchange GDP to AP and that too at 0 fee so i got 100% of my GDP balance to AP and already got paid my withdrawal. Am planning to reinvest more this time with PM.

Newsletter from Opulentia Admin dated date Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 5:50 AM

subject: OPULENTIA: Celebratory “short term” plan

We would just like to remind you that today (Saturday, 6. August 2011.) is the last day for investing in our Celebratory “short term” plan, which gives you 25% plus the principal in only 7 days.

Best regards,

Daniel Beletzky

CEO at Opulentia

well, the celebratory plan is coming to an end today,

so those that want to take advantage short term profits can get into the program,

even my investment in the celebratory plan will mature tomorrow,

I hope they pay me the profit plus principal as fast as usual after withdrawal.

Newsletter update from Opulentia admin informing that the celebratory plan is extended for two more days, dated Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 8:04 AM

subject OPULENTIA: Two more days for Celebratory plan

Due to the ENORMOUS amount of requests, we have decided to extend the allotted time for the "special plan" investments for two more days, until Monday. We are aware that many of you would like us to keep that plan active all the time, but, unfortunately, it is not possible. These two days are the most we can manage.

Please note that our two regular plans are highly profitable and stable as well. Stable indeed, if you realize that we have been paying out for full 6 months now, without skipping a beat, and do a bit of calculating you will see how high the profits of the people who invested in the beginning are.

We have achieved a tremendous success, we became one of the leading internet investment programs, but we will not stop. We shall carry on!

And, without your support, we could not have achieved that.

Thank you for your trust!

Best regards,

Daniel Beletzky

CEO at Opulentia

Newsleter update clarifying downtime, dated Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 5:41 PM

subject OPULENTIA: Downtime

Due to network problems in the data center of our hosting provider, our site was unavailable for a few hours. The problem has been resolved and the site is online again.

We apologize for this interruption.

Best regards,

Daniel Beletzky

CEO at Opulentia

well, the site is loading back to normal,

I have noticed that my account was credited with 125% of celebratory plan,

and I just have applied fro the withdrawal,

I would update here once I get paid, from the program.