Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xeraprofit - xeraprofit.com

I am not the admin.

Xeraprofit is a investment group, our main project is invest in some promising biotechnology companys committed to the manufacture and development of the highest quality of research antibodies and purified proteins. Our innovative Linear Array Epitope technology distinguishes us from all other antibody manufacturers. This new technique combines the use of receptor-mediated uptake and an efficient antigen presentation to allow the induction of immune responses to generate antibodies against any antigen (including self-antigens). State-of-the-art technology combined with years of experience in antigen preparation and protein purification, assures that we deliver superior antibodies and proteins at affordable prices.

20% daily for 6 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $8 - $8,000 20.00

30% daily for 5 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $8,000 30.00

Accpets LR & PM.

Link: http://xeraprofit.com/

The site design is very simple and is not very professional. The rates being offered are reasonable and could be sustained for a few cycles. But the minimum needed is too high for many investors to try the site, though for those willing to put money then the instant withdrawal coupled with the daily payments may be enough of the risk. And there are also two more plans being offered, 150% after 2 hours ( $50-$100, first 80 users ) and 200% after a day ( $20 - $500 ).

Site design is really simple and it is using a cheap script, niether any security nor good hosting is visible

There is nothing in rate us page and nothing looks legit in this program,

"200% after 1 day" is a plan that only hyips with scaming mentality can offer, and i dont think this program is worth investing.

This is a 300 dollars site. And that is all you need to open this site. having a domain, hosting and a script already and some few dollars to pay of its first investors to have proof of payments. Its not attached to any search engine. So I suggest you guys don't even think about investing in this site. Even alexa does not recognize this site.

• 2 weeks later...

This type of sites not Attracts me if the minimum deposit more than 1 dollars,

and that the site is simple and the Design is not attractive in addition to the site began 11 days ago about this is one of the most important reasons that make me away from investment here.

I agree with you admin has not spend any reasonable amount on site, and plans offer quite fictitious and unreasonable returns,

Even the stats on the site are unbelievable and i doubt them to be fake because there are only 25 active accounts in 11 days but total deposit shown are $ 28,721.00.

I feel it right to stay away of this program.

The admin will only be lucky to get newbies to invest in his site, old and wise investors will not bother to look at the site twice.

The return is unreasonable that in itself is dangerous, i don't think this program will even survive for the first round.

Well,i think this program first plan looks quite reasonable,but mind you,risky.20%after 5days,that's one big problem with short term hyip,always offering some great returns,and the second plan looks more risky,riskier in fact,giving us a pure profit of 50% within 5days,now this second plan proves that this hyip can't go on giving 50% pure profit for a long time.So any investor should adopt the hit and run strategy.

well, the plan that offers a 150% profit after just two hours of investment is quite risky ROI

but as the offer was for only the first 80 investors, I think that plan might not be available any longer,

considering the program being online for 16 days already,

where as the program also has ratings section with paying status on the three new monitors.