Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

aiminvests - aiminvests.com

I'm not the admin

http://www.aiminvests.com

AIM Investments is an investment company that offers it's members the possibility of participation in our investment activities under the patronage of the most experienced and qualified traders, who have 10 years of experience in the interbank, stocks and real estate market. Our strategies to generate profits for our members are based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of currency rate fluctuations, risk management etc. We concentrate on what we can do best by managing funds and maximizing investment returns for our members We do all stuff for you as we have good contacts and of course, full of deep knowledge on how to make good returns. So join us and invest now to start building your wealth! All are welcome!

Quote:

Plans:9%~15%daily for 14 days

http://www.aiminvests.com

Note: The site has paying status on goldpoll

Look freind it is already 6 days they have'nt paid any one - my last payout was received on 17th, so we have to believe thy have gone already - and scam now. Further goldpoll has also put them in problem status several days ago so there is n hope now. I doubt this hyip was from same admin that of fxeltd or at least related to that in someway as both turned scam within a week interval and had similar plans.

too late for me now to invest on this one. seems this one has turned scammed also too early as christmas is a month away or more yet the site has turned scam already. thankfully i have not known this site only now when i know that it is no longer safe to invest here and so i have avoided being scammed by this one.

yeah this site is turning to scam site , my friends got invest $10 dollar, he request payment four days already , but still don't have any payment receive, so I try to invest to other website plan ,if anyone got receive the payment, tell me please, so i can tell my friend.thanks.