Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

agromatica - agromatica.biz

I am not the admin.

Launch date: February 21, 2011 12:06:14am

Introduction

Welcome to Agromatica, Inc. Invest in agriculture, invest in future.

Population growth, resource scarcity and pollution of natural environment are the three defining economic trends of our modern times. Agromatica, Inc. was established on the premise that investors with exposure to farmland and the commodities derived from it, are best positioned to benefit from these trends. Farmland and newest agricultural technologies is the most basic repository of wealth and earnings within the agricultural economy. In this era of uncertainty in many financial and real estate markets, agriculture is an attractive investment due to its low debt-to-equity and debt-to-asset ratios. Agromatica, Inc. concentrate exclusively on direct farmland investment, newest agricultural technologies and agriculture investments, on developing energy in agriculture with biofuels and wind farms as the nation looks to agriculture as an resource and energy producer.

Security and benefits

World class of the DDoS protection by BlackLotus communications.

Encrypted connection is saving your privacy. SSL-certificate from Comodo.com.

Licensed and secured site script X-HYIP v4.5, JS. Comfortable backoffice for you.

Maximum of 10 active deposits is allowed per account. No hidden charges or fees.

The minimum amount for payouts is $0.01 and no maximum.

All requested payouts will be processed within 12 hours (7 days a week, 365 days a year). Usually much faster.

We accept all popular e-currencies. LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay, SolidTrustPay and GlobalDigitalPay.

Super referral program. You will get 5% (fixed rate) from all amounts deposited or reinvested by every referred client. Additionally you will get +0.05% added to the fixed rate for every referred client if client has an active deposit. You will be paid automatically if you reach amount of $1.

How to invest?

It's easy, only 2 steps!

First step. Open an account (Sign Up).

Second step. Sign In and use backoffice to manage your deposits.

JOIN HERE

Nice and good looking site with good protection the DDoS protection by BlackLotus communications.

Minimum in this program is quite big being 19$ and many of us cannot afford this, even if we manage this

we only get .5% a day that is very low roi considering hyip investment risk.

But if we can afford 50$ investment 1% daily is quite attractive and it is still highly sustainable.

Program like agromatica usually last long from my little experience with hyips,but this program looks different,it's not investing in forex,like others,but in agriculture technologies and the daily returns are low.But for sure,i don't mind investing where it that the minimum to invest was a bit low.

There are 340,522 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Agromatica.biz. While we estimate that 30% of visitors to this site come from Russia, where it is ranked #22,711, it is also popular in Belarus, where it is ranked #7,217.

Agromatica Admin's News Letter Update March 01, 2011 1:04 PM GMT + 8

Hello Nehmer,

I'm George. I'd like to let you know what is going on and what future plans. Well. Firstly, we have reached 240 members at the time of writing this newsletter. By our opinion the members base is growing well and you can see our banners on a popular forums and monitors. Several good reviews on French and English was published past week (links on the rating page or in the news section). We are continuing advertising. If you think that you have a good advertising offer contact us. On a past week we have received several mails with questions regarding deposit plans and ... site clock. I decided to answer these questions in this newsletter. I think it will be interesting for all members.

1. The site clock has been updated. Now the server time is correctly showing in all time zones around the world. Every new day at 12:00:00pm the daily interest is adding to each your deposit.

2. Now about deposits plans. Interest payments are made to your account on CALENDAR days. From Monday to Sunday, 7 days a week. All requested payouts will be processed within 12 hours (7 days a week, 365 days a year). Usually much faster. The initial principal will be returned at the end of deposit. To get paid you should make request manually. You have two ways to do it. Firstly, check the "Expired deposits/Daily payouts" section. In this section daily interest is showing for each your deposit. To make selective request click on "Withdraw" button for each record in this section. Selective request is good in case if you have multiple deposits with the different e-currencies. For example AlertPay and LibertyReserve. As you know some payment processors like AlertPay and SolidTrustPay is charging a big fee per transaction. I recommend you make the request if you collected interest for several days. In this case your requests will be processed as one transaction to save money on fee. Second way. Simply click on "Withdraw all profits" button to request all.

Also I want to tell you, don't miss the chance to earn extra money with Super referral program. You will get 5% (fixed rate) from all amounts deposited or reinvested by every referred client. Additionally you will get +0.05% added to the fixed rate for every referred client if client has an active deposit. You will be paid automatically if you reach amount of $1. More active referrals more rate. How it work? Refer to animated example in the bottom of main page.

Finally, take a time to support us on forums and monitors. You can find necessary links by clicking "Ratings". Special offer for members who want to support us and earn extra income will be ready on this week. Stay tuned.

Best regards,

Agromatica.biz Admin

Agromatica Admin's News Letter Update March 02, 2011 4:53 PM GMT + 8

This is broadcast e-mail to all members.

Super offer for promoters and supporters! Don't miss a chance to get extra cash by promoting our project!

Usually members have not time or they lazy to support on forums and on monitors. But this support is very important for us. We decided to give everyone a little cash bonus for daily job.

Please, visit your Agromatica account in order to get more information.

Best regards,

Agromatica.biz Admin

Hello,

I'm George and I'm an Admin of Agromatica.

I'm looking into the visits statistics and found link to this forum. I decided to register and give support. Also I'm ready to answer all your questions.

Thanks.

P. S. Mownabratadey, big thanks for this thread.

First they are offering interest rates that are very sustainable in the long run, even though it is very small compared to ones being offered by other programs. And the minimum required to start is quite high at $19 which may not be affordable. So the Admin decided to give those with existing deposits ( and were paid ) to vote on monitors, which is equivalent to $0.05 and $0.15 for a useful post in forums. This is a good gesture on their part to provide additional income for their loyal members.

Hello,

I'm George and I'm an Admin of Agromatica.

I'm looking into the visits statistics and found link to this forum. I decided to register and give support. Also I'm ready to answer all your questions.

Thanks.

P. S. Mownabratadey, big thanks for this thread.

I've got email from admin saying that if members support your program by posting payment proof in forums and monitors will be rawarded extra cash? If I'm not wrong extra cash between $0,15 up tp $0.5 is that true? Have you paid members by doing that? thanks I'm looking forward your reply

I've got email from admin saying that if members support your program by posting payment proof in forums and monitors will be rawarded extra cash? If I'm not wrong extra cash between $0,15 up tp $0.5 is that true? Have you paid members by doing that? thanks I'm looking forward your reply

Yes, it's true.

1 vote on monitor = $0.05, 1 post on forum = $0.15.

Rules:

1. You must have own deposit in our project.

2. You must use only truthful information about payments! Every post or vote must include the following information: Agromatica account ID, payment amount, payment date and the payment batch number. Posts or votes without this information are not allowed.

3. Send your Agromatica account ID and the list of your posts and votes to support@agromatica.biz (or submit through the support page) in order to get cash bonus directly to your e-currency account.

the site daily interest of 0.5-1.2% seem to be too low for me when compared with the market offering but on the other side the rates offered is more sustainable and can expect the admin to earn and pay rather than paying from deposit funds and the site is capable of running few cycles. the minimum invetsment of $19 is very high preventing small investor to join the site so the response for the plans will be low. the site is protected by DDOS and SSL making it safe for investor to invest here

Agromatica Admin's News Letter Update March 07, 2011 12:44 PM GMT + 8

Well. Firstly, I would like to thank members who mailed me about site design. Each opinion is very important for us to make Agromatica better for members. We decided to open a poll with 2 simple questions.

1. You had opened an account and deposited. What was the most attractive for you?

2. You had opened an account, but not deposited yet, why?

Please, take a time to answer.

Poll: http://www.agromatica.biz/poll.php

P. S. I was pleasantly surprised when I found an article about us on a popular Ecommerce-Journal site. Read here: http://ecommerce-journal.com/articles/31340_daily-trade-vs-agromatica-battle-investment-projects

Best regards,

Agromatica.biz Admin

Agromatica Admin's News Letter Update March 13, 2011 9:32 PM GMT + 8

Hello Nehmer,

I'd like to inform you our Poll has a first results. You can visit Poll page here: http://www.agromatica.biz/poll.php. I think the Poll results can help members get answer to the question: Why other members invest?

Today I want to say several words about Super referral program. I'll explain how the program works and what benefits. Well. Fixed rate is 5% for all members. Fixed rate is not depends from your deposit. You may have deposit or not. If you referred a new member and member make the deposit a value of 0.05% will be added to the fixed rate. Now rate is 5.05%. It means that you will get 5.05% from all amounts deposited by your referrals. Value of 0.05% will be added only for active referrals. More active referrals more rate and more referral commissions.

Have a nice weekend.

Best regards,

Agromatica.biz Admin

well, life time 20 days and has paying status on monitors ! that's really nice,

I have noticed that the program doesn't allow compounding for the three plans,

the ROI doesn't exceed 1.2% so the low profit plans is what the reason for sure success of the program,

all that needed is the minimum to be lowered which is too high even for the basic plan a $19 !

The plan, all of it returns is okay and reasonable and as well stable. The admin might be too busy now sending out newsletters every other day, that he has forgotten this forum. But all the same it is doing fine, atleast the program has been paying for almost tippe weeks.

Weekly newsletter #3

This is brodcast e-mail to all members.

I would like to remind to members which have AlertPay or SolidTrustPay deposits you can save money on fees. It's easy. I recommend you to withdraw profits on weekly basis. In this case all requests will be processed as one request (for each deposit) and you'll save money on payment processor fee.

We have reached 430 members. The members base is growing smoothly as we planned. According to Poll results many members have voted for "Reasonable deposit plans". It's good sign for us, because reasonable deposit plans is a part of our strategy to keep Agromatica always on trend.

P. S. Special offer still waiting for you in your Agromatica account.

Agromatica Admin's News Letter Update March 18, 2011 6:14 PM GMT + 8

Weekly newsletter #3

I would like to remind to members which have AlertPay or SolidTrustPay deposits you can save money on fees. It's easy. I recommend you to withdraw profits on weekly basis. In this case all requests will be processed as one request (for each deposit) and you'll save money on payment processor fee.

We have reached 430 members. The members base is growing smoothly as we planned. According to Poll results many members have voted for "Reasonable deposit plans". It's good sign for us, because reasonable deposit plans is a part of our strategy to keep Agromatica always on trend.

P. S. Special offer still waiting for you in your Agromatica account.

Best regards,

Agromatica Admin

hi mownabratadey this message appear to me .. I think the site turns into scam

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.agromatica.biz.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the web.

Agromatica Admin's News Letter Update March 24, 2011 10:28 PM GMT + 8

THE SITE SCRIPT IS UPDATED

Site script was updated at the part of AlertPay payouts process. Earlier the AlertPay payouts were processed separately for each active deposit and the batch payment been available for each deposit separately. Now all AlertPay requests will be processed as one transaction (batch payment) for all active deposits.

P. S. Take a time to visit and vote on our Poll: http://www.agromatica.biz/poll.php

Best regards,

Agromatica Admin