Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

GOLDEN BIRDS GAME REAL MONEY MAKING GAME

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

forrysakki

forrysakki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

728x90.png

Golden Bird is an interesting game like Golden Cows You can buy birds with daily bonus. They will lay eggs for you and stash in warehouse, Collect it. Sell the Egg and earn more Silver. Silver can be redeemed for real money or for buying more birds, which will bring you more profits!

Step 1- Go to JOIN NOW and signup.The site is in Russian, Help for filling sign up page see the image below
Attached File  Orginal.JPG   49.72KB   0 downloads

Step 2- click the Daily Bonus on the left side bar, now you can collect your daily bonus each 24 hrs.You can use these bonus to purchase more birds

Step 3- Login your account frequently and go to Warehouse and collect the egg that Collect it. Sell the egg and earn more Silver. Silver can be redeemed for real money or for buying more birds, which will bring you more profits!

Step 4- Refer more friends and then you will get more Silver when they sell their eggs

Step 5- You can convert the Silver to money and withdraw. through your Payeer account

JOIN NOW

forrysakki

forrysakki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

I got 3rd payment from goldenbiz game

+ $17.16

Date: 25.09.2014 10:00:57
ID: 26508668
Details: P3247751 → P4569587
Amount: $17.16
Comment: Выплата пользователю forrysakki с проекта GoldenBirds.biz
. Наша группа: vk.com/goldenbirds

History of transactions

--
Thank you, payment service payeer.com

Message to us: http://payeer.com/en/contacts/

anosocialnet

anosocialnet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
So this program does pay, the program has been or has started existing a long while now, but many were debating if it is another Scam or not, thanks for the payment proof. Keep posting payment proofs if your still working with them because soon we will be posting ours if they are still a paying platform.

Georgy.D

Georgy.D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

People, how much can earn in such games?

Kasmat

Kasmat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

site is dead, or atleast the link is

Anna2203

Anna2203

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello friends! I give the screen payment. Today is the last day of the action. When going to my team I give 60 rubles and 100% refback for your replenishment! To go to my team, write in support, asking for the transition to 78112! Thank you for attention! All the best! [IMG] http://i062.radikal....76cf42adb1d.jpg[/ img]