Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kooday - kooday.com

aboodyZgold

It is new, promoted by Trek Pay, possible the owners.

Ultimately this is a search engine just like google but instead of bidding for keywords, Kooday lets you buy them.

To be honest, i see Kooday as more of a keyword market place because i doubt many users would use Kooday as a search engine for their daily search needs. It will only receive traffic from webmasters, promoters etc... but i could be wrong with a deep feeling of regret.

This is how i worked out the system to operate and ill try to use an example to make it easier:

- You sign up and add your website to thier database because you want people to find your website. Now to link your website to those magically keywords.

- First we need to buy Kooday Dollars: I deposit the minimun of $5 USD and this gives me 5 Kooday Dollars. Great, what next?

- You search for interesting/popular keywords that people will search for to find your site. Lets say it was "Money". If nobody owns the keyword "Money" then you may purchase it for a minimum of $0.10.

Ok, but someone else brought it before me. I KNOW "Money" is going to be really popular so i decide to buy it off him at a higher price. Lets say $5. Cool, im now the owner.

- Now my account has 0 Kooday dollars, and i have a popular keyword currently worth $5.

What this.... i now have Profit-Share-Credits which i got when i brought the keyword "Money". Kooday will now pay me an income from what they earn based on the amount of Profit-Share-Credits i have. Every time i buy more keywords i get more Profit-Share-Credits. The higher the purchase the more I get.

- Someone just linked their website to my keyword. I got 50% of the amount they paid. Lets say it they paid $1. I got $0.50.

- Hey! Someone just brought my keyword off me. I paid $5, they had to pay back my $5 + 15% = $5.75. Note: they could have brought it for any amount.

- Cool i have $6.25, time to cashout since i am over the minimum cashout of $1 via Paypal.

Yes you can have referrals: You receive 10% on Keyword purchases and 30% on website links.

Payouts will be done once each week during our pre-launch and later it will change to once per month.

Currently they calculate payouts between Tuesday-Thursday each week with up to a 15 day hold before money is sent to your PayPal account.

After pre-launch we will calculate at months end and send money 15 days later.

Alertpay may get added later.

Well thats it. I just signed up, still to get a payout.

I think you should jump on this fast, to get referrals and it quickly get the best keywords before they are gone.

Please join under and thanks if you do. Cheers

http://www.kooday.com/

Is this kooday a sister company of trekpay? because I often see their ads whenever I click some ads on trekpay but unfortunately I just stopped clicking there because of low earnings per.. actually I got inly from 0.10$ to 0.13$ only per week.. and if i will computer that it will take me a year before I reach their 5$ minimum cashout.

• 2 weeks later...

kooday is very unique we can earn money by selling our keyword. you must invest $5 first to have your own keyword there. If your keyword is good you can earn more than $50 per keyword like my friend, he can earn $45 per keyword. most of high keyword there is about high paying keyword for adsense.

I find it very tough to understand, I was only relying on the referrals as I thought that this is the only way to make money, but unfortunately I never got any referrals :D. I have seen

a lot of people say they are earning well from it, but am yet to see any payouts there. Kooday seems to be rocking for those who know how to use it.

I see the kooday ads in trekpay and everyday I see it in trekpay and now I know if kooday is still sister site of trekpay.

the concept is interesting and I think its same with investment program. we make a keyword purchase and then we can get revenue share.

but for how long its revenue share paid to us?

• 2 weeks later...

I see the kooday ads in trekpay and everyday I see it in trekpay and now I know if kooday is still sister site of trekpay.

the concept is interesting and I think its same with investment program. we make a keyword purchase and then we can get revenue share.

but for how long its revenue share paid to us?

This is right if they are related to trekpay in anyway this must be very good program.

But i really cannot understand much about this - it look difficult to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good to see a search engine with twist,

we get earning opportunity while working with this search engine,

But i did not like the name lol! in our local language this word means "wastage/garbage".

Lol.. well as of the moment only those who have those expensive keywords will earn most of it, I don't think I could match up with the current price they have now. Anyways if I have joined this site the time they have launched I probably have earned much by now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have joined the site. The program is interesting. I plan to buy some key words to earn passive income but the payment processor is PP. My PP account has limited access now. I will do that soon when the limited access is removed.

Well could you update us then your experience here? and how much have you invested to buy those keywords? I am not into this kind of program that is why I am hesitant to work on it, I have found new site that is with this kind but I am not sure of investing.

The site now offers alertpay as it's payment method, before they were using paypal. It's very hard to earn in this site unless you have large funds to buy those expensive keywords. I should have not invested in this site, too bad i wasted my money here.

Same with its sister company they have changed the payment processor, well I am still okay with it as alertpay is also a secured payment processor, Anyways I have decided join in this program as a friend of mine enlightened me regarding it, so why not give it a try.

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see a search engine with twist,

we get earning opportunity while working with this search engine,

But i did not like the name lol! in our local language this word means "wastage/garbage".

hehehe thats a thing kooday should have thought about. I mean not good Pubblicity having a name that in some language means something not uplifting:)

In anyway im interested of Kooday but if i need to choose it will be tagwillage instead, i think its better chance in there.

If you gonna be succesful in keywords you need to know whats gonna be hot in 3 months...and when the new words is in so to say, you just need to be half a year infront bying new keywords and selling them wont be easy. Whos gonna buy keywords worth a $1000 dollar. So yepp its a bit risky and needs a lot of work to.

No one is buying my keywords and with that my money is stuck in here, well if only I have discovered the strategy here which is to have a partner in raising keywords I should have partnered with someone, anyways I guess I need to invest here again so that I could make a deal with nehmer.

Admins Message:

March 3rd profit sharing will implement some components of the new format. In order to qualify for any profit sharing from Kooday a member must have at least 15 Keywords/phrases in their portfolio and at least a rating of 7% Good Keywords.

In order to get paid from your PSC/GC or Diamond status make sure that you have at least 15 keywords/phrases and at least a 7% Good keywords rating. Expect the 7% (found)good keyword criteria to be raised when Koodays crawler content is added. We have begun analyzing the KeyWords.