Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did you broker provide transparant real PAMM account

• 1 month later...
PAMM ratings are a transparent display of trading manager performance and the results of each PAMM account.  Before making an investment you should analyse these results in order to evaluate the trading risks and match your investment goals and risk tolerance level to a specific trading manager. 

7762555b738f03dbf10d757ebd384906.png

3837e9e46889a73eba08015b2b808f6a.png

BECOME AN INVESTOR AND PUT YOUR MONEY TO WORK

Follow the steps below to become a PAMM investor:

1. Register for your TenkoDESK account: your personalised member area.

2. Evaluate the PAMM ratings and choose the manager with the most attractive performance and investment terms.

I illustrated as follows:

I see that the performance in order to have the best performance in the PAMM Rating.

1bfd6fa779aa188f21b98a1c07d9da6d.png

PAMM manager will provide profit sharing data is the minimum investment required

d09070f9056bb4380758087e75f1c2b4.png

How easy is it?

3. Read the Regulating Documents and follow the instructions to confirm your investment.
4. Click the "Invest" button and follow instructions to finalize your investment. Your investments will be added to the PAMM account immediately.

Advantages of investing in a TenkoFx PAMM account

Security

You maintain full control over the funds in your account, which will be held in trust by TENKOFX and insured by the investor compensation fund. Your PAMM manager can trade on your behalf but cannot withdraw funds from your account. This eliminates any non-trading risks such as fraudulent manager activity.

TRANSPARENCY

With your personal TenkoDESK account you’ll always be able to keep track of your investment, with constant access to data on your PAMM account manager’s performance, risk parameters and trading strategies.

Diversity

PAMM account performance and manager risk-return profiles vary widely. Some produce very high profits at a high risk of loss, while others are less risky than even conventional asset classes like bonds. Pursue your specific investment goals by choosing a manager whose activities match your objectives and risk appetite.

Flexibility

Your PAMM investments are very liquid: you are free to withdraw your profits and increase or decrease the amount of your investment at very short notice. Unlike with many traditional mutual funds, you won’t pay transaction fees for these activities.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to trade my own trading account and run my own PAMM account than invest my money to other PAMM account. I have tried this once. The PAMM account I invest in has good trading history. But after just three weeks that account got stop out. So frustrating. So for me its better I take my own risk on my own trade.