Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GETBUXTODAY - GETBUXTODAY.COM

ivey2009

the site has got nextgen script with high rate per click and also the referral click value is also good enough... But the most amazing part is that you can have a maximum of 100 Direct Referrals which is very good as new users can refer to their friends and get referrals who will work for you and you can earn just by sitting around! .

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Give us the link, please

You can find the link in the first post of this thread.

Or you can click this this link :

http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/index.php/topic/4028-getbuxtoday-getbuxtodaycom/page__view__findpost__p__48643

Received my first payment:

getbuxtodayq.jpg

Congrats, buddy!

the site has got nextgen script with high rate per click and also the referral click value is also good enough... But the most amazing part is that you can have a maximum of 100 Direct Referrals which is very good as new users can refer to their friends and get referrals who will work for you and you can earn just by sitting around! .

Yes, that's a great feature for a Free Member.

But the most important thing is this PTC site's Admin is an honest person.

They keep paying his members.

I just got my 5th payment from them.

• 11 months later...
First of all,I think the traditional click rate is $0.01 but at honest buxhost companies rates is less than $0.01 no any one can deny most buxhost companies is not honest so i we work at this company for limited time.

I think the Admin is honest and paying but the problem is as a standard member, they will reach the minimum payment so slowy because there are only 1 to 2 ads per day.

They have to upgrade their membership to earn more or they have to have many referrals to reach the minimum payment quicker.