Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cantikabux - cantikabux.com

mdjamal

Welcome to Cantikabux.com

At Cantikabux.com you will get paid by visiting our sponsor's ads.

Free Premium Membership For 3,000 Members

• Earn up to $0.01 per click

• Earn up to $0.01 per referral click

• No Minimum Payout

• Instant Payouts

Payment Processors: alertpay,libertyreserve,paypal

join here:

http://www.cantikabux.com/?ref=mdjamal

i agree with you it is really very hard to invest these type of new sites but as the plans seems that it might be a good ptc site but still we have to wait for some days and have to wait to see that how it reacts with their members..but in my opinion it seems a good ptc site because of the instant payment and the more important no minimum payout is required which is a good thing..

i agree with you it is really very hard to invest these type of new sites but as the plans seems that it might be a good ptc site but still we have to wait for some days and have to wait to see that how it reacts with their members..but in my opinion it seems a good ptc site because of the instant payment and the more important no minimum payout is required which is a good thing..

Well, we don't have to invest here and the Admin allow us to cashout without investing any money to his PTC site.

Except for the Ultimate Member, they have to invest first if they want to cashout.

I think this PTC site is worthed to join, their features are quite interesting.

Not all Buxhost PTC websites are offering those features.

I have joined this site today, but i am feeling unhappy to say that all of its script remembers the big scam of last year UROBUX. So my advice to you it can't be trustable, don't put your money in that site, otherwise you will loss your money. site design is also not beautiful.