Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

YestoPaid - YestoPaid.com

xetang

YestoPaid (Yes To Paid - No To Scam) is a private investment program with purpose to provide our members with interesting investment opportunities and to gain additional profit with help from experienced and professional investors. Our Program backed by Forex, Bonds & Stocks Trading with various Financial Institutions all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with great opportunities to earn interest on their investments. We offer you several investment packages that you can choose them regarding to your wish. Our try is satisfy all kind of investors with our professional team.

b468.gif

2% Daily For 75 Days - Principal Included
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $1 and more 2.00

SSL Encryption
DDos Protection by KODDOS
Unique Design
Dedicated Server
Licensed Script
Domain for 10 years
Domain Name: Yestopaid.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .co
Created On: 2014-03-28
Expiration Date: 2024-03-28
NS1.DNSOWL.COM NS2.DNSOWL.COM NS3.DNSOWL.COM

Accept: PM, Egopay, Payeer

Join here: http://www.yestopaid.com/

b728.gif

Am in:

Pay system :  PerfectMoney

Date:     04/09/2014 08:31

Batch:    53853554

To:       U4017355

Amount:   -201.00

Currency: USD

Memo: Sent Payment 200.00 USD to account U4017355. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to YestoPaid.Com Yes To Paid - No To Scam User m

It is great when we too can see that program have began only a day but have had very many payment proofs have been posted here, very many monitors have listed for this program with status "Paying" at this time, it promise that this will be great program in the future when plan is good and site have enough best things for a long program. Instantly Paying:

The amount of 1.94 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.
Accounts: U4017355->U4603107. Memo: API Payment.
Withdraw to zozo278 from YestoPaid.Com Yes To Paid
No To Scam.. Date: 16:33 09.04.14. Batch: 53898182.

brand new hyip program which potentially, able to be sustainable. if consider they are offering sustainable plan and profit rate. minimum invest affordable and it will attract many investors to join. some of hyip monitor sites involve to invest and monitoring already and they give paying status so far.

This program is going to attract so many investors because of the low minimum spend and apart from that the program has good plan. I am even surprised to a long term hyip that promises low roi and principal has been included in the low roi. This program should be able to pay for so many years if the admin is honest.

Yes, it is correct, admin too have calculated in detail so that have registered domain up to 10 years and he too have buy all other same domain with his site's name, with enough best supports, it promised that this will be very good program and trusted in the future so that investors believe to invest here. Instantly Paying:

No To Scam.. Date: 16:36 10.04.14. Batch: 54000528.

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is 3nd payment for to this time and it is great when they still are paying out very good with payment is instantly, site still is developing very strong with very many new monitors have been added for to this time and in top of growing site in AHM.com and .net, it is great. Great Paying!!! My 3nd Instant Payment:

No To Scam.. Date: 16:37 11.04.14. Batch: 54099722.
No To Scam.. Date: 16:46 12.04.14. Batch: 54187637.Great Paying!!!
No To Scam.. Date: 16:56 13.04.14. Batch: 54258242.

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is great when they still are paying out very good with payment is instant, it is my 7th payment for to this time and they still are controlling fund very good to pay out for all investors and monitors. This is really a great program for investors when site have enough best things for a long program. My 7th Instant Payment:

No To Scam.. Date: 17:05 15.04.14. Batch: 54450625

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is 7th payment for to this time, site have ran completely first week very good with very many payment proofs have been posted in almost forums from monitors and investors, about more 10 weeks for completing plan, I hope site run not only a round that many rounds so that investors can earn more here.. Instant:

No To Scam.. Date: 17:05 16.04.14. Batch: 54548832.

Its good to see that the program is still paying till this moment,what is marvelling me is the name of the hyip program. The name is "Yes to Paid - No to Scam". Very funny name. I saw about 31 monitors listed on there rate us page with a PAYING status. I think I am tempted to invest here. Let's see how today goes.

Its good to see that the program is still paying till this moment,what is marvelling me is the name of the hyip program. The name is "Yes to Paid - No to Scam". Very funny name. I saw about 31 monitors listed on there rate us page with a PAYING status. I think I am tempted to invest here. Let's see how today goes.

Yes, it is correct, it is funny with title of site but I too think that admin have very serious in running this site when have bough domain up to 10 years and all domain same with name of site too have  been bough therefore it is not surprise when we too can see that site still running and paying out good and they have developed very strong when have very many trusted monitors have been added for this time. 10 days running and all payment is instant, it is great. Instantly Paying:

No To Scam.. Date: 17:12 18.04.14. Batch: 54758426.

Its good to see your recent payment proof, I am still planning to invest here. I would have invest here since but I can't access PM on my mobile. I have already signed up with the site and I have seen a monitor that offers good RCB. The moment I am chanced to a computer,I will not hesitate to make a deposit.

Yes, PM is not stable in this days therefore sometimes it is offline in all but now everything have been stable, site still continue to paying out very good with all payments is instant for to this time, I too have received new payment today and it is still instant, it is great in all and I'm satisfied with this program. Instantly Paying:

No To Scam.. Date: 17:25 19.04.14. Batch: 54840625.

It is nice when see your proof here. site still running and paying out very stable in more 10 days, it will be not surprise if site can complete in many weeks even many rounds because they are offering a sustainable rate and admin is controling fund good to pay out instantly for all investors and monitors. Instantly Paying:

No To Scam.. Date: 17:32 24.04.14. Batch: 55292909.