Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

YestoPaid - YestoPaid.com

xetang

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is great when they still are paying out very good for this time, site have ran completely 50 days and still paying out very great for all investors and monitors, this is one of best great program that I earning for to this time. Instantly Paying:

The amount of 1.94 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.
Accounts: U4017355->U4603107. Memo: API Payment.
Withdraw to zozo278 from YestoPaid.Com Yes To Paid
No To Scam.. Date: 08:15 05.05.14. Batch: 56299262.

I am not surprise to see this hyip program paying for this long. The hyip program promises 2% daily for 75 days,looks promising but the strange thing is,principal has been included in the daily roi. Most long term hyips don't include principal in the daily roi. They return principal when plan matured.

Yes, everything still are very good with program when almost payments still are instantly for to this time, although have had a monitor in bad status but site running and paying instant greatly without any affection here.

$2.00 has been successfully sent to your Perfectmoney account U4603107. Transaction batch is 56394087.

The amount of 1.94 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4017355->U4603107. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to zozo278 from YestoPaid.Com Yes To Paid - No To Scam.. Date: 08:17 06.05.14. Batch: 56394087.