Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Did You know about IAFT award's?

• 2 weeks later...

I know about iaft that they are the association that give traders rebate if they register with a broker through their own referral link but I don't know that they are offering this type of thing. It is a good thing so that the newbie traders can be able to see the brokers rating.

Pls stay on topic I think that the IAFT is just and international bodies and international name which reflect that it is the forum or a body which can help the traders to post and get some traders .

This body have assist the traders to start trade with no time in the forum.

Yeah I do. I came across it in a forum where a member was discussing about it. I think it's a very good one and that which can also give the traders a chance to vote of their favorite brokers. It is one of those things IAFT as an association of traders provide for traders so they could have a chance to air their view.

Yeah I do. I came across it in a forum where a member was discussing about it. I think it's a very good one and that which can also give the traders a chance to vote of their favorite brokers. It is one of those things IAFT as an association of traders provide for traders so they could have a chance to air their view.

That right's. I think this is a place for choosing the favorite broker in the contest of the broker. so i will be FBS.

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

Everybody have their own broker to be chose as for me I think I chose mayzus as I do trade with this broker without problem for some time now and I will keep on doing so for the seek of my trade if it happen that I vote the traders then I will vote the mayzus team

I think so. Well, the bottom line is that it depends more on the trader and which he finds best because I know too well that a lot of traders trade in more than one broker. In this case, the one that matters more to him or which he places high would attract his vote more.

I have an idea of about iaft that they're the Affiliation that provide traders rebate Anytime they sign on that has a broker through their certain referral hyperlink but I don't know that they're presenting this sort of issue. It is an excellent problem so which the rookie traders can care for to start .