Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Royal Finance Group - royalfinancegroup.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Royal Finance Group (RFG) is a professional financial traders group and our number one goal is to provide the best services and results for our clients. Our team is experienced in the field of financial trading, as well the stock, commodities and Forex market. The team is dedicated to the three platforms, allowing the traders to focus their trading expertise and maximize profits. This allows the clients to be on the winning edge, along with RFG.

Plan:

Standard Plan :
24% daily for 5 days

Advanced Plan :
24.5% daily for 5 days

Premium Plan :
25% daily for 5 days

Royal Plan :
26% daily for 5 days

Payment systems: Perfect Money,EGO,OKpay,Payeer,Bitcoin

Royal Finance Group has hosting on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, this short term program has attractive five days plan, minimum starts with $20 to participate in this program, we can use any of the options available to invest with, Payeer, OkPay, BitCoin, PM & EP which is a good feature.

Royal Finance Group has hosting on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, this short term program has attractive five days plan, minimum starts with $20 to participate in this program, we can use any of the options available to invest with, Payeer, OkPay, BitCoin, PM & EP which is a good feature.

Admin has really given a professional look to his program . I see that live currency rates are posted on hyip's homepage and live support is also available for 24 hours.Good and very short term plans are also added in this hyip. Big deposits of 19k already got by this program . I hope every member will get paid by it.

20% in 5 days only. average daily profit rate is 4%. that is including high. however, has chance to the hyip manage paying for long period of get support from many of hyip monitor site and investors. though not proven yet, I am suspect that this hyip will be unable to last paying for more than 2 months.

First news letter update from the famous short term program, Royal Finance Group regarding the program statistics so far and appeals to support the project on forums !

Mar-18-2014 08:27:32 PM

1st Newsletter
Dear members,

Royal Finance Group is pleased to inform our members that we have successfully completed our first cycle online - RFGs investment plan duration is five calendar days.
The members who deposited funds on first day of our launch earned as much as 122.5% in total return.

We would like to inform our members of the following statements we achieved so far:
1. We have been online since March 13th, 2014.
2. 700+ clients worldwide created an account with us.
3. Over $40K has been invested in this short time.
4. Impressive average withdrawal processing time: 2 hours.

We would also like to thank all our members for this achievement and for their continuous support.
We are just at the beginning of establishing our brand in the industry!

If you are satisfied with our services, please support us in Forums which are listed below and vote for us in monitors.

RFG is proud to be advertising at industry's leading and most unbiased blog - MNO. Please feel free to read our review here:

If you need any assistance, please contact us either using Live Chat Support or by replying to this email.

Respectfully,
Richard Cooke
Royal Finance Group
Web: royalfinancegroup.com

It is a trusted program because first cycle of it has been completed and admin has also updated his members about it. I was already sure about this program that it will be proved itself good. There are lot of hyip trackers who approved this program and rcb offers also gonna add by some of them as well. I will not gonna lose that opportunity to invest money in this program.