Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

upitgoes - upitgoes.biz

sh.shani

We are aimed at stable and long-term work that will allow participants of our project, to get high profit throughout long time. 

OUR INVESTMENT PLANS:

According to all plans, the term of investment makes 7 days (168 hours) and charge of profit happens each hour.

Plan 1: 0.3% hourly, the sum of an investriovaniye is from $10 to $50.
The net profit in 24 hours, will make 7.2%, and in 7 days - 50.4%.
For example, having enclosed $10, you will receive into the internal account of the project $0.03 each hour which you will be able to remove at once.

Plan 2: 0.35% hourly, the sum of an investriovaniye is from $51 to $200.
The net profit in 24 hours, will make 8.4%%, and in 7 days - 58.8%.

Plan 3: 0.4% hourly, the sum of an investriovaniye is from $201 to $500.
The net profit in 24 hours, will make 9.6%, and in 7 days - 67.2%.

Plan 4: 0.45% hourly, the sum of an investriovaniye is from $501 to $1000.
The net profit in 24 hours, will make 10.8%, and in 7 days - 75.6%.

Plan 5: 0.5% hourly, the sum of an investriovaniye is from $1001 to $5000.
The net profit in 24 hours, will make 12%, and in 7 days - 84%.

Deposit return into your internal account of the project, happens in 7 days, without any commissions.
In our project possibility of early return of the deposit is provided, i.e. You can remove all invested sum or its part, at any time, but not earlier than 24 hours after its introduction. he commission on early removal makes 10%.

payment processors: Perfect Money , Egopay , Payeer

https://upitgoes.biz/?ref=shane

This is a hourly hyip program that has good features. The way I look at this program I am so sure that this program won't stay up for more than a day. It can't complete 48 hours because if we calculate 0.3% hourly for a day will give us a total return of 7.2% and if we calculate that for another 7 days,it will give us total returns of 50.4% and principal will be returned. This can never be achieved.

though less than 1%, profit rate given in hours. which mean, it would be very high after a day. total profit is more than 50% after 7 days. it will be around 8% per day which technically, very high. for one or two round, the hyip has chance to keep maintain paying. but for long period, I am sure this place is not a good choice.

This is a hourly hyip program that has good features. The way I look at this program I am so sure that this program won't stay up for more than a day. It can't complete 48 hours because if we calculate 0.3% hourly for a day will give us a total return of 7.2% and if we calculate that for another 7 days,it will give us total returns of 50.4% and principal will be returned. This can never be achieved.

you are right 50.4% profit without principal is a very profit and by paying this kind of profit no site can remain stable but here you can see that site is paying its investors and has also completed its 4th day today. 3 days still remaining and trading week is over as well. I think if site not paid any member on weekends then it seems they are really trading forex which is a good sign for investors because most of hourly hyips also pays on weekends when markets not operated.

I think we will get its actual results in upcoming days because this program has not completed its plan yet. Its reality that such hyips dont have power to be stay legit for long time .Currently my decision is to stay away from it but if site still remain paying more than 2 weeks then i will take my decision about it.