Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

capitalrai - capitalrai.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Capital RAI provides investors with opportunities to invest in carefully configured, high interest investment plans. Capital RAI provides investments to global users and payment-processing services to the European largest financial services providers, to the merchant around the corner, and to businesses of all sizes. We ensure that investments will generate earnings stable and risk free, and money moves accurately and securely anytime, anywhere. 

Plan:

Plan Level Investment Amount Interest Period
Level 1 $5 - $999 6.5% Daily 20 Days
Level 2 $1,000 - $4,999 7% Daily 20 Days
Level 3 $5,000 - $9,999 8.5% Daily 20 Days
Level 2 $10,000 - N/A 10% Daily 20 Days

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, Payeer

Statistics are not visible on this program but i see that script used in this site is really good . 130% total return after 20 days means we will get 1.5% daily profit from it which is considerably low rate. I think we can invest money here but first we need to see its payout proof.

script used here is good but i have checked its rate us page and i could not find any hyip monitor's status on it. Also in AHM i found 11 hyip monitors who listed this site but not made any investment on it. I think monitors are doubtful about this program thats why they have not made investment here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there are many payment proof available and it explain that currently, hyip on paying status. basically, profit rate including high, but it including principal. and if we are count the net profit only, it will fall to reasonable. this hyip is kind of place where investors can feel safe when they are spend the money to make invest.

So many payment proof posted are enough to convince about the paying status of this hyip program. Short term plans with handsome roi and lower minimum deposit starting from 5$ are good attraction as well. I do not see any harm in trying this program with reasonable amount therefore.