Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vanillbux-vanillbux.com

How does it work?

Double Money system is simply a single-line matrix. In our 200% line every time 2 shares are purchased, the person at the top gets paid and the next person moves up.

For Example: You purchased a share in $50 and you are at the top position #1. If someone purchases 2 shares after you, you will be paid $100 (you have made a profit of $50). You will then be removed from the top position and the second person in the line will be moved up to replace you at the top. It is possible to cycle many times a day with the right amount of promotion and Teamwork.

Your spent money won't go anywhere; all money is stored in a private LibertyReserve account.

Our site is made to be as simple to use as possible for the common computer user. We have designed our script to best suit you!

You need a minimum of $1.25 on your LibertyReserve account to start.

How do you purchase a spot on the list?

Go to our Spots page and click "BUY SPOT", you can buy as many as you like, no limit, you'll receive 200% back on your purchase paid directly into your account.

How often do you make payments?

This Script not send payout automatically.

We pay daily (API - manually), several times during between

5.00pm and 02.00am, GMT +1.00 .

100% guaranted.

Is there a strategy for playing Double Money?

The best strategy for playing is to buy 1 - 5 $10, spots then wait for these spots to payout. After these spots have paid out, you will never lose any money from then on. A $10 spot gives you $20 when it pays out.

Each time you receive a $20 payment, buy another $10 spot with your profit and keep the other $10, or you can invest your profits by buying a $20 spot.

Once your original spots have paid out, each time you buy another spot you will only be using your profits, this is why you won't lose any money.

If this strategy is a little too slow for you, you can still follow our strategy, but do this with more spots. As each spot pays out buy another one with your profit. This makes the program more interesting and you will receive payments more often.

Accepted-LR

JOIN

Started : Jan 5, 2011

Total Accounts : 61

Total Accepted : $ 247

Payout : $ 138

New Member : Drogan

New Spot : $3

Last Update : February 12, 2011

the site stats indicate the site even though was running for more than one month the overall response for the plans are low and if this situation continue the admin will have difficulties to keep the iste running

I am confused to see it requires a odd no. of investment with 1.25$ why not it's 1$..anyway Very nice program with small investment requirement and good interest daily also....I don't wanna join without having any proofs....as it's very newone so we needs screenshot also..

show me which of the part in the site saying that it is giving "good interest daily"?

This is a cycler but not a HYIP.

Thread moved to the proper section.

• 3 weeks later...

I think we can make some good earnings here too if the lines are moving.

No my good friend mowna,it's not about daily interest,but that we can earn if we get to the top and two people registers under the line.And now,how do you think admin earns?The 25cent is his fee for opening such a site,and that's where he earning comes from.If this lines aren't moving then all investors should quite.Since i have such experience in this cycler,czechmonitor too