Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Taraxogroup - Taraxogroup.com

xetang

Legitimately registered in United Kingdom, our company is a private investment firm. The primary agenda of our firm is to work on all type of engineering tools and development in market. We offer you with the best possible investment solutions and plans making your investment profitable and stable. People trust us because we are open for legal business cooperation and any user's feedback. So, if you, too, are interested to join the league of online investing traders, you must consider our firm as your investing vehicle. We work hard to ensure that every client of our company achieves success.

468x60.gif

Plan T G 1+ (50 days)
Plan Spent Amount ($)     Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1     $2 - $15,000     1.00

Plan T G 2++ (60 days)
Plan Spent Amount ($)   Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1     $150 - $30,000     2.00

Plan T G 3+++ (70 days)
Plan 1     $300 - $10,000     3.00

Plan T G 4++++ (40 days)
Plan 1     $500 - $25,000     4.00

Plan T G 5+++++ (30 days)
Plan 1     $1,000 - $50,000     5.00

SSL Encryption
DDos Protection
Licensed Script
Domain Name: TARAXOGROUP.COM
Updated Date: 2014-01-31
Creation Date: 2014-02-01
Expiration Date: 2015-02-01
Name Server: NS1.TARAXOGROUP.COM
Name Server: NS2.TARAXOGROUP.COM

Accept: PM, Payeer, Payee

Join here: https://taraxogroup.com/

728x90.gif

Total deposited $ 918.00

Total withdraw $ 124.20

Stats are looking suspicious to me because the plans offered are long term and only 1% profit we will get daily from it then how is this possible that site has paid 124$ within few hours. At this time total withdrawal must be atleast 9 to 10$ maximum. I dont think site is safe for investing money.

Total deposited $ 918.00

Total withdraw $ 124.20

Stats are looking suspicious to me because the plans offered are long term and only 1% profit we will get daily from it then how is this possible that site has paid 124$ within few hours. At this time total withdrawal must be atleast 9 to 10$ maximum. I dont think site is safe for investing money.

you have pointed a good fact definitely its impossible for this site to pay such huge amount when its paying only 1% rate of interest. but despite of this fact site is growing and total investment reached to 1772$ now. plans are long term as well. I will not invest amount here.

long term hyip program which offering reasonable daily profit return. have chance that hyip will be sustainable. site pretty interesting and installed with ddos and ssl protection. investors can use egopay, perfectmoney, and many other processor to make deposit and receive profit payment. 

I am still not convinced with this HYIP program, because of the advantages offered by the admin is still too high, and I'm sure the admin will never give profits to its investors until the expiration of the specified time to make such a profit, and will be many investors who would lose most of the money they have invested in the program

well the site has proved it self trusted and now more than 15 days passed away this program is still paying its members. I like many things about this program that minimum investment is starting from 1$ only and compounding option is also available to earn extra income. rcb offers also added by some trusted monitor in which 80% deposit bonus offered for small investors.

I'm in for this, since the minimum deposit is $2, so I'll go for it. I-ve seen a lot off payment proofs, and I'm convinced that it will definitely be paying, but my problem is that I don't know if it will last till I complete the plan, before it goes scam.