Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

super-five - super-five.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Thank you for reading this page. In this page you will find the mechanics on how our program works. For russian guests, please scroll down to read the russian version of this explanation.

Our website works in a very simple way. Each user can only deposit $5.00 at a time, and everyone can make multiple deposits. Our system will only let you deposit $5.00 each time.

Plan:

150% after 24 hours
5$ will earn you 7,5$

-Minimum spend 5$
-Maximum spend 5$
-Multiple deposits allowed

Accept: PM, EgoPay, OKPay 

they are offering their own advertisement packages which can be starting by 50$. We are able to advertise our site on their homepage.. A good stylish script is utilized by admin however 50% revenue after 1 day is substantial and i dont think site is able to members more than 1 or 2 days. So I will suggest members to skip this program because of huge risk of getting loss. Only few members will be lucky here.

since member will get 50% just after a day, surely that this hyip profitable. however, excessive rate which can wow people doesn't serve sustainability. longer they will last probably is just lest than a week. or even can down faster if no investors interested with the program plan. keep stay away is the best option.

you can see that huge rate of interest is being offered in this site and minimum investment is set at 5$ by admin but i see that members are still not interested to make investment in this Russian program. 143 accounts are registered in this site but no investment being made in this program yet. It seems program is failed.

I just suggest to investors to be careful with hyip programs like this, because, admin might not be able to make high profits in just 24 hours, and preferably, the investors left the hyip programs like this, because it is too high risk for will lose money we invest, and I believe, the admin will not be able to run with a long time, because investors will not believe the benefits offered by admin