Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bitcointripler - Bitcointripler.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our profit comes from investing money on different BTC markets like Mtgox, Bitstamp or a chinesse market BTC China. There are different prices to buy and sell Bitcoins depending on a currency and country, it can vary between 3-14% daily. We can guarantee full return of the investent at the level of up to 3.5% daily. Exchanging BTC is a fast paced process, so it is fairly simple to multiply the funds. If we manage to get more than 3.5% of daily profit, we spend the rest to buy BTC miners as an insurance policy.

Plan:

BTC exchanger, range Item price Working Earnings ROI Buy
1 1 - 9 items 10 USD 60 days 2.25% daily 135% show details and buy
2 10 - 29 items 10 USD 60 days 2.5% daily 150% show details and buy
3 30 - 199 items 10 USD 60 days 3% daily 180% show details and buy
4 200+ items 10 USD 60 days 3.5% daily 210% show details and buy
BTC mining
BTC mining, range Item price Working Earnings ROI Buy
1 1 - 19 items 20 USD 120 days 2% daily 240% show details and buy
2 20 - 69 items 20 USD 120 days 2.25% daily 270% show details and buy
3 70 - 249 items 20 USD 120 days 2.5% daily 300% show details and buy
4 250+ items 20 USD 120 days 2.75% daily 330% show details and buy

Accept: Perfect Money, EgoPay, Dotpay.

program is really good attractive and looking genuine. One thing is really unique in this site they send activation email to our email address. I have never seen such feature in any site. Bitcoin is also available but we can only used btc for mining and can also exchanged it from this site. Plans are really good too but have mid term duration.. I believe this program will really get a good response by investors.

I was thinking that their main payment processors may be bitcoin and they may be paying triple profits in their plans but site is totally changed from inside and no sign of bitcoins i found in payment processors. Mining is a good option but not enough admin should add btc in payment processors too so that we will be able to invest btc to earn income.