Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Boocoobux - boocoobux.com

darwin

obr614123_boocoobux.JPG

BooCooBux is an Advertising Hub, that allows its members to earn money while accomplishing simple task from advertisers. The first 10k members will be enrolled in our Pioneer program

* Earn up to $0.01 per click

* Earn up to $0.01 per referral click

* Instant Payments and Receiving System

* Detailed statistics of your referral clicks

* Payments via Alertpay

* Professional Support

Free registration:

Boocoobux - More Ads! More Bux!

• 2 weeks later...

just so you know guys,i recently reached the minimum payout and requested for payment but the payout button wont work and kept giving me errors. i sent a ticket to admin and up until now,i get no replies. i didn't like that. i dropped the site because they are not paying. so who else is still clicking here?

just so you know guys,i recently reached the minimum payout and requested for payment but the payout button wont work and kept giving me errors. i sent a ticket to admin and up until now,i get no replies. i didn't like that. i dropped the site because they are not paying. so who else is still clicking here?

very similar scripts some bux PTCs I have used before, I think this same designed sites are just scam one, this type of program will not last for some months even days... I have been scammed by those sites so not interested to join further...