Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forextrainvest - forextrainvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

ForExtraInvest has been established by ForExtraInvest LTD. After gaining experience in Forex and stock market trading for many years, ForExtraInvest LTD decided to form an investment firm besides their trading in order to accept investment funds from members and deposit for Forex and stock trading. ForExtraInvest has been legally registered as a private investment firm. The basic aim of our firm is to strive hard and earn as much earning as possible from Forex and stocks

Plan:

3% Daily for 50days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $5 - $99 3.00
Calculate your profit >>

5% Daily for 30days
Plan 1 $100 - $499 5.00
Calculate your profit >>

7% Daily for 25days
Plan 1 $500 - $999 7.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accept : Perfect Money / EGO

Good to see that the minimum investment is kept lower so that many people can invest in this program also the small investors like me, well they have nice option of many languages as well which I like and they have a good and simple design as well so they probably do not lack these attracting features at least.

Well there are mid term plans offered in this site and despite of having a good script i was still quite sure that this program will not complete its plan and now you can see that program is not accessible. Thats the main reason i not invest in long term plan hyips. Site is not working now and monitors have also changed its status to scam

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/forextrainvest.com?final=1

Well there are mid term plans offered in this site and despite of having a good script i was still quite sure that this program will not complete its plan and now you can see that program is not accessible. Thats the main reason i not invest in long term plan hyips. Site is not working now and monitors have also changed its status to scam

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/forextrainvest.com?final=1

more three scam statuses are updated by monitors here. I think monitors have lost a big amount because some monitors have added its RCB offers in which they have offered 8.5% bonus for their referrals. I always prefer to wait for weeks or month to clear its position.

short and mid term plan available and provide - in my point of view -  including high daily interest rate. however, I am sure it including principal. where if calculate the net profit, it will fall to reasonable. some of hyip monitor site involve to monitoring and invest, which potentially, will make the hyip become widely known.