Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which is the worst currency pair and why?

Well the worst currency pair for me, is GOLD.
Whenever i see the gold chart, i become so greedy that i dont trade the whole day because i have low balance.
If i would have high amount of equity i would have traded gold because of its high profitability margin but because i dont have balance, i regard this metal as the worst pair XAU USD!

We have many currency pairs to choose from and trade.
Now with your trading experienced which is the currency you will never like to trade as having the bad experience with it.
Which is the worst currency pair and why you mean ?

But Gold is a commodity and not a currency. It can as well be a very good trading pair If you understand it and know how to trade in it. Even the exotic pairs that a lot of people tend to run away from, there are simply those who are fine with them and they take it as their own best pairs. Trading is all about how well you understand the pair.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the pairs like when you pair the USD/SGD might just be tough for my kind of person. It however doesn't mean they are all bad because there are still those who make profit with them and they still trade fine. There are no worst and best pairs in the market, rather, what could be said is that there are worst time and worst knowledge.

• 1 month later...

There is no currency that is a worst type of currency. It is the trader that will have to learn how to trade very well and how to be able to understand the analysis of the currency pair. Any currency is good for the trader to make profit when he or she is able to make a good trading analysis of it.

But then, you know too well that it is not all pairs that favour traders. There are pairs you wouldn't just find it easy to understand and these pairs would end up making you some degree of losses if you trade with them. I don't see all pairs as profitable and there are those that are really worth avoiding.

Well I dont know about the worst pair because i dont trade with so many pair what I do is for me to trade with few pair that I know which I can handle like the USD.CHF and the USD.JPY or Eur and i have not gotten any worst moment with them for sure so i dont really know much about this

Well, even the highly liquid pairs can as well have their worst moments especially when the trader doesn't understand the market well. We trade with our analysis and when we analyze poorly for a particular pair, it become a very bad scenario for our trades. That is why it is always good to trade with the pairs well are conversant with in other to run away from things of such nature.