Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Simplicity-inv - Simplicity-inv.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not adminLink : http://www.simplicity-inv.biz

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.Simplicity-Inv is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.
PLANS: Simple Plan 3% Daily for 55 Business daysPlan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)Plan 1 $5 - $5,000 3.00Calculate your profit >>Monitors Plan 1.5% Daily for 110 Business daysPlan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 1.50Accept : PMLink : http://www.simplicity-inv.biz

brand new hyip program which offering good return to investors. minimum invest is just $5 which it including affordable. there are some of hyip monitor site involve to invest and monitoring. the current status is waiting still but since hyip make daily payment, we will see the status turn to paying if hyip really paying.

Yes, it is correct, they are using sever not good, site too is offering rate  very high, with their service, it is very difficult to attract investors therefore I don't think that they can keep site long with this plans and it will not be surprice if site can't run good and complete good their plan. Everyone too need to be careful with programs that their rate is too high

• 2 weeks later...

PAYING

PAYING

My first payment received on time :

The amount of 0.75 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6526437->U1993057. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HyipOnline from Simplicity-Inv.. Date: 18:01 19.02.14. Batch: 49207382.

PAYING

PAYING

My next payment received on time:

The amount of 0.75 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6526437->U1993057. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HyipOnline from Simplicity-Inv.. Date: 15:58 20.02.14. Batch: 49294346.

PAYING

PAYING

The amount of 0.75 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6526437->U1993057. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HyipOnline from Simplicity-Inv.. Date: 17:28 21.02.14. Batch: 49411401.

PAYING

PAYING

My next payment received on time :

The amount of 0.75 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6526437->U1993057. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HyipOnline from Simplicity-Inv.. Date: 15:59 22.02.14. Batch: 49490296.

am really surprised to see that program is 24 days old now and still paying its investors. It only has 10 investors in which contains 9 hyip monitors having investment upto 50$ each. As program is paying i think its trusted program and admin is honest but his mistake is only that he has used a cheap cost script here.

PAYING

PAYING

The amount of 0.75 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6526437->U1993057. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HyipOnline from Simplicity-Inv.. Date: 16:47 25.02.14. Batch: 49750747.

although the daily gains offered by the admin is not too high, but the specified time period to make a profit is still too long, whereas I see this HYIP program is very simple and does not have a high level of security at the site, and I'm sure the admin will never provide benefits to its investors until the expiry of the prescribed time limit for making such gains

PAYING

PAYING

The amount of 0.75 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6526437->U1993057. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HyipOnline from Simplicity-Inv.. Date: 17:12 26.02.14. Batch: 49860781.

PAYING

PAYING

The amount of 0.75 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6526437->U1993057. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HyipOnline from Simplicity-Inv.. Date: 17:05 27.02.14. Batch: 49969289.

PAYING

PAYING

The amount of 1.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6526437->U1993057. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HyipOnline from Simplicity-Inv.. Date: 17:39 28.02.14. Batch: 50074894.