Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

agroinvesttrading - agroinvesttrading.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Under constant financial instability in the world, millions of conscious citizens feel the need to accumulate savings and cash. One of the simple and stable way is to invest in the real economy. And if it was once available only to big businessmen, is now using the online fund «Agro Invest Trading LP» make money work for yourself and everyone can.

Plan:

Classic Premium Business
Investment: 
€ 100 - € 999 
per week 2.5% Investment: 
€ 1000 - € 3999 
per week 3% Investment: 
€ 4000 and more than 
3.5% per week

Accept: PM

Admin has wasted his time and money in registering this site because admin has made a big mistake of setting Euro currency in  his site. I dont think any member has euro in his Pm account.Also the minimum investment set at 100E. I dont think no one will dare to invest such big amount here.

• 2 weeks later...

Agro Invest Trading has been online and active for more than a couple of weeks, but the plan features are not good enough to attract investors and that is the reason we can't find any payment proofs around, this plan pays on weekly basis with a very low ROI, which takes really long time to reach BEP in here.

• 1 month later...

Agro Invest Trading pays!

03.04.14 08:07   Account               Receive               +18.00  Received Payment 18.00 EUR from account E3883179 to account E6252***. Batch: 50490814. Memo: API Payment.

02.19.14 19:24   Account               Receive               +41.00  Received Payment 41.00 EUR from account E3883179 to account E6252***. Batch: 49216249. Memo: API Payment.

8101c68f661b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The program is operating from last 109 days now and it has 3186 investor who invested money in this site and received their payouts. Its admin has not only added PM here but he is also accepting payments from Russian banks accounts as well. One thing i dont like its accepting deposits in Euro and perfect money charge us some fee if we convert our amount to euro.

• 2 weeks later...

there are payment proof available and it explain that currently, hyip on paying status. however, they are not offering daily payment. it made each week. main language is russian but provide english support. so, global investors not necessary to use translator to understand all information on the hyip website.