Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Indigo Hill - Indigohillinv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Indigo Hill Investment Inc. is an international Forex Trading and Real Estate investment company with offices worldwide. We source, renovate, rent and sell high end luxury property around the globe as well as our Traders trade in all major currencies, commodities, stocks and bonds.
Indigo Hill Investment Inc. has a strong equity base. The company invests in various types of existing properties and creates value through active management. The availability of discretionary capital and an efficient decision making process allow for quick and pragmatic actions. .
Since inception in 2010, Indigo Hill Investment Inc. has invested more than 200 million US dollar. We accomplish this with an experienced team and a proven track record, sophisticated investment strategies, and a broad range of products with superior, client-driven services. 

Plan:

2.5% Daily for 30 days (Calendar Days) - ONLY ONE PLAN

Accepted Payment Processors: Perfect Money,OKPay,EgoPay, Payeer, Bank Wire, Western Union and Money Gram.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indigo Hill Investment Inc has been hosted on shared server with DDOS protection from BlockDos, it also offers principal back at the term expiry, but minimum investment set at high amount to afford which is $50 usually large investors only can think of participating in that plan, minimum withdrawal limit is set at $1, withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours to e-currencies and 1 - 3 business days for Bank Wire, Western Union and Money Gram options.

well this site is really protected and admin has utilized a good script here. Plans are good and duration is 30 days which can be considered as as long. Bad thing is that minimum withdrawal is 1$ i dont think its a good thing because small investors will not able to withdraw for few days and payments are also manual here. I think these things will really effect the site's reputation.

well i am quite satisfied by this program because it has successfully completed its first week and i see that 51 hyip monitors have added this site in their list and 30 already got many payments. Bad point is that minimum to cash out is 1$ and we can withdraw amount daily if we have invested upto 50$ or more here.

Life time of this mid term plan, Indigo Hill Inv is a couple of weeks and the status of the program has been active so far, more than sixty monitors have been listing this project, thus we can say it's a popular one in the current hyip industry, we can also find it's attractive advertising banners on plenty of monitors listing this mid term hyip.

I see many payment proof available. it mean the site paying and reliable. statistic says that hyip able to make progress and have good capital back up. they get support from many hyip monitor site and so far, status is still paying. not a month yet the hyip online and so, not too late if we make invest now.