Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

venturehorizen - venturehorizen.com

sheikh

Today we are here to share a concept regarding International Horizen Venture fund company. Let me explain to you that what is venture investment? Friends, those belongs to the banking or financial institution, may be well aware about the capital venture investment fund. This is high net worth business but not traditional one like setting up industries or doing trading business etc. If this business the venture capital or company invest their capital in a relatively new or adventure business, where traditional business never venture.

Investment Plan:

7.5% ROI weekly for 50 weeks.

Payment Method: Perfect money,

http://venturehorizen.com/?ref=sheikh

Rate of interest offered here is good but  they are paying out weekly profits which is a very dangerous thing we can lost our money here. I will not  prefer to invest money here because 50 weeks means more than 1 year time which is a very long period and i dont think people have  ability to wait for such long period of time. So better to stay away from this program.

No doubt the program has sustainable plans in offer but Venture Horizen has huge fee charges for on withdrawals and account maintenance, minimum withdrawal limit is set at $6 which can take up to 72 working hours to be processed after applying for payment and the account maintenance fee will be 5% on every withdrawal.