Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

KingsOfProfit - kingsofprofit.biz

HYIPCORE

benefits offered by the admin is quite good and not too high, because it is in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, and I'm sure the admin will run with a very long time, and the admin will also continue to provide payments to its investors, and I think this HYIP program is one of the best places for investors to invest

The amount of 1.8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6944289->U1235766. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to F-Monitor.ru from Kings Of Profit - When your dreams come true.. Date: 23:23 25.02.14. Batch: 49784797.

The amount of 1.8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6944289->U1235766. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to F-Monitor.ru from Kings Of Profit - When your dreams come true.. Date: 10:12 26.02.14. Batch: 49817866.

This site is a viola!!!! With running track record of more than 100 days it is prograssing strongly in the secondary catagory of stable HYIP programs. I have invested here for more than two times and got back my return within notime after maturity. Going to be a premium site soon. A;though many HYIP monitors have marked it premium but I shall wait until it completes its 200days life.

I dont know this program is trusted or not because 6 scam statuses are update in Allhyipmonitors.com but few monitors are still receiving payments. It seems site is paying selective members. At this point i will never invest here because i dont know i will be one of selective members or not. I will prefer to skip it because its much better to safe our money instead of investing in a hyip which is paying selective members.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/kingsofprofit.biz?final=1

This site is doubtful? how can a admin give such money in a very short time. Its pretty sure that it will be turned into scam.....

The site is not doubtful and I think that the stats displayed on the site are not manipulated. I don't know how the admin managed to be paying up till this moment because I can see some plans that has unreasonable roi in the program. I got an error message immediately I got to the site. I saw an error message at the top left page that the minimum spend is $8,000

when considering king of profit the rates are pretty good but it is bit risky to invest in the hourly rate because of huge $ amount plan though good margin, but when looking at their website with the statistic of payments and  almost 99 days running, i prefer go for 1day plan starting $10 and decide further depending on their site development.