Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Commercialoperation - Commercialoperation.com

Welcome to commercialoperation

commercial operation is a specialized in investment, trade, sourcing and financial strategies in emerging markets. Though we have worked in almost every region of the world, we have especially strong experience and a particular focus on Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East. We help clients identify, understand and develop international investment and market entry/expansion opportunities in the context of their global strategies, to understand and manage the political, economic and market risks that accompany these opportunities.

We are ready to make an investment plan for you regardless of its size in order to meet your specific needs.

Investment Packages

Silver plan : 7% Daily For 20 Days (Min. $1 - Max. $500 )

Deluxe Plan: 10% Daily For 20 Days (Min. $500 - Max. $2000 )

Gold Plan: 15% daily for 20 days (Min. $2001 - Max. $5000 )

Comment: The design is ok, except the logo... That logo shows this one is some ready-to-go template but not a tailor-made one. Rates are acceptable as well.

Hello! Click here to join!

The script design is very simple with not much of a professional look. The interest rates being offered is good and could be sustained for quite a while. And with the minimum investment of just $1 a lot of investors could easily test the site, with daily payments so that we could get money daily.

the site support service is good since the investor has a wide range of options to contact the admin through either phone, email or live chat so they will get quick feedback for their inquiry

the design is not very impressive and i feel its messy and there is no information available on any site securities installed which makes the site risky to invest here

The site is using a simple template which is not attractive and the script used is cheap. the plans are attractive with good ROI and can expect to sustain for some time also the minimum investment is only $1 enabling newbies to test the site

The required investment is very reliable for us as it requires only 1$ min. spend that WE can easily try .. And their rate of interest per day is also profitable for anyone for 7% in the SILVER plan.. I suggest to invest without any tension.. It might be good & honest HYIP program ever WE have found...

The first plan will give us a total profit of 40% after 20days, to me this is normal but not too high. And the second plan you double your money in just 20days. I would have loved to try the second plan but the minimum is way too high.

I see in the site the name is stated "jackson " is he the admin of this site if so i was just wondering was he the co-admin who was kicked out from the showtime forum. if its the same jackson i meant then we can trust this site as he is a legit person and will not scam

7% daily for 20 days is not very big roi and is managable for short term

But 15% daily for 20 days is surely such roi which may push this program in problems

One can relax though as the only affordable plan is first and program may do well for some time,

but any investment in 2nd or third plan may change entire scenario.

This program offer a good return of investment that i love.I love this kind of returns,7% daily for 20days sounds good and total after the 20days is 140%,it's not that high,40% after 20days sound realistic and sustainable.The minimum this program offer is good and all can try this program out.But the second plan is too high,and only the guys league can afford that.

the site seem to lack many information such as the minimum withdrawal amount , compounding option and also the site doesn't publish the site stats so the members might not be able to study the suite progress further its good to note the payments are made automatically in to the investor e-currency account and this will reduce the effort of the investor to login and place withdrawal request daily

• 2 weeks later...

7% will be better rates of interest with also small invest of 1$, the good thing in the site is their secured connection with many positive feedbacks.....I will join under you since its paying status but don't know if it can be considered as legit on not....checking for it..

How many times u want to repeat the same point? Read your previous reply!

I wonder if the principal deposit is returned or not when your plan expires. Coz some sites dont return your principal deposit.

principal not return , This often happens with sites that offer short-term plans, such as this site , so

The site offers 140% after 20 days, and it is not reasonable that you can restore the capital , this is logical, my friend.