Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

7oceans-trade - 7oceans-trade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

7 Oceans Trade, part of the group Oceans Of Experience, provides non-risk investment plans to global investors, which is 

a milestone for its long-term exploration on risk control. 7 Oceans Trade Inc offers up to 2% daily profit with minimum 

investment amount of 10 US Dollars. Profits will be delivered to your account on calendar days, from monday to friday, 

and you are free to make as many deposits as you like. Of course, the amount of money you earn will depend on the amount 

of money you invest. We aim to process all e-currency withdrawal requests within 24 hours. 

Plan:

Daily Interest: 2%
Investment Period: 90 days
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $ Unlimited
Compounding : Available
Principal Return: YES
Calculator

After Plan Interest: 300%
Investment Period: 50 days
Minimum Investment: $250
Maximum Investment: $ Unlimited
Compounding : NO
Principal Return: NO
Calculator

Daily Interest: 0.5%
Investment Period: Lifetime
Minimum Investment: $1
Maximum Investment: $10
Compounding : NO
Principal Return: NO 

Accept : PM\EgoPay

The admin implemented some security in here which is very good and the first and last plan have low minimum deposit though the last plan is offering to pay for life but i think the daily roi is unattractive well i think the admin of this program should be able to sustain the roi offered in here for a long time if managed properly.

well the site looks good and also good plans being offered by admin here . Negative point about this site is just that plans are long term and will end after 90 working days.This time only few investors invested amount in it and 1 hyip monitor monitoring this site and also got paid.I think admin should start promotion of this site to get more investors.

• 3 weeks later...

This hyip site is using a cheap hyip script but its good that its paying and I do believe that this one will not going to last long even if this site is paying simply because its has cheap script. Secondly we really don't know if this site is only paying hyip monitoring sites and not investors like us. As I still don't see an individual proof of payments coming from individuals.

This long term program, 7 Oceans Trade has been online and active for more than three weeks and it's been a non famous project so far as they haven't been listed on RCB monitors, also the daily ROI which starts with 0.5% is very discouraging, but the program has been active so far and it requires just a $1 to test the program !

Latest INSTANT payment just received:
The amount of 1.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4408325->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from Seven Oceans Trade Inc.. Date: 18:32 28.12.13. Batch: 44694606.
really good program.I was paid as usual.
Thanks admin.

Latest INSTANT payment just received:
The amount of 1.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4408325->U1163498. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to promoteam from Seven Oceans Trade Inc.. Date: 19:51 30.12.13. Batch: 44810318.
really good program.I was paid as usual.
Thanks admin.