Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex is a good business for the students

davils9

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its does not matter if you are a student. What matter is that you do know how to trade properly. I do earn in forex and I do make some good profit. My main goal and objective is to see myself having more and more profit each month. This is my main goal. I do wish I can really save my trading account for good. If I can earn more the better.

a student can do forex. and is suitable for students because forex forex has many advantages over other businesses. As time is very flexible so it will not disturb the trading activities of the school. and small capital because we can trade using the capital as small like  $ 10 at tenkofx

Having good trading strategy is the best way to make some good profit in here. I am really interested to see myself becoming a successful trader. I am sure all of use are in here hoping to become a successful trader also. So its good to invest in forex learning first before we try to invest our own money to minimize our loses and maximize our profit in here.

It is common sense that Forex can never be a good work for anyone who has no job or income on his own like students because without investment it is useless but we are lucky that now a days with so lovely brokers like OctaFX even that issue is put to rest as they offer so many stuff like demo contest account where we are able to win prizes up to 1000 USD and also they offer free 8 USD no deposit bonus which if we are capable can easily turn into big profits.