Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

xlenrich - xlenrich.com

I am not admin

Xl enrich Is a new way to solve your financial problems,we are a private team which have many experience in High Yield Investment Program,and Online markets,such as Forex and Stock markets.

We work with LR bank,because of its high security.Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

XL Enrich is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

30% - 35% Daily For 4 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 30.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $2,000 31.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $3,000 32.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $4,000 33.00

Plan 5 $4,001 - $5,000 34.00

Plan 6 $5,001 - $10,000 35.00

Processors : LR & PM

http://xlenrich.com/?ref=alam3636

The first plan only can most hyip investors be able to invest in. The other plan are way too high. The return of investment is reasonable, 120% after 4days. And the minimum to invest is affordable, but this kind of program is a hit and run.

A real short term investment that requires a minimum of 5$ and can give you a daily return of 30% for 4 days,after 4days our total return is 20%,this program looks good and plan are good for investors who like short term plan like me.But i won't invest here since i don't have the require amount in my account.

the site is suing a subprofessional template and a brilliant script further the site is protected by DDOS

other than the first plan none of the other plans are affordable by any investor

the ROI of 120% for four days sounds attractive and the site can expect to run for 2-3 weeks

" hyipbanker " site Says that this site has already paid, and I am always confident in this site,

Anyway , I see that 30% per day, for a period of 4 days with a minimum $ 5 a very good rate,

because this means that the total profit of 120%, this means that the net profit daily without the capital is 5%, so

this rate of profit does not contain High risk .

there are a couple of monitors listed are showing paying status so i feel the site is paying its investor on time . its the appropriate time for investor to check for payment proof and invest here

also many monitors are offering RCB offer which will help the investor to recover their principle partly by investing through them

• 3 weeks later...

out of the plans available only the 30% Daily For 4 days plan is affordable by all but the profit of 20% for 4 days seem to be very high and can expect the long running of the site but the minimum investment's of $5 is not far too high for newbies to test the site