Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Getgold - getgold.us

• 3 weeks later...

yes, its lucky game and actually I never lucky to bet in head and tail game so I never play again now, but I ever get commission to promote so I guess still there is admin that intend to paying for affiliate program. I don't know with this site because I am not join their affiliate program.

• 2 weeks later...

Play via Liberty Reserve

Try your luck!

Click here and WIN 200%!

Tip: View history before you bet! Try sometimes and you can win more!

Few of my 100 payment proofs

getgoldetails.jpg

payment proof provided by jackie confirms that the site is genuine. we can try our luck here. To add, we should not join the sites where payment proofs are not available.

You have received a payment to your account U6056147:

Date: 2010-08-12 06:37:29

Batch: 50868839

From Account: U8430388

Amount: $8.61

Memo: GETGOLD.US JACKPOT Winning (batch 50791399)

Thank you.

This is the third time I am winning the jackpot issued by them and also it is very great to win a jackpot with that amount .

I think its al little bit to hard to win on this site yar.. and also the script is old enough.. when we need to choose one and make some deposit first..

I think They need to improve or update their script so their members can still betting on their site.. Because I'm betting in here too in the past.. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was long time im not played again in here for sure..to played in the clasicc game of head tail like this is too risky..because the winning rate was fixed by the admin when install the script :(

last time im try im win $1 from here lol :D that is good enough for me for the first time try this site...

But i won't to play again..im worried will lost Big money in second in here..

Was long time im not played again in here for sure..to played in the clasicc game of head tail like this is too risky..because the winning rate was fixed by the admin when install the script :(

last time im try im win $1 from here lol :D that is good enough for me for the first time try this site...

But i won't to play again..im worried will lost Big money in second in here..

Really the admin has a full control on our winning? I don't know how they were able to intervene our bets here but if that's the case then I will not go sites that exercise cheating, well at least you have warned us here rivha. Thanks for the information.

• 1 month later...