Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unico-fx - unico-fx.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our Company's analysts have developed and tried out a unique strategy and tactics of the currency and stock markets trade. 

Our strategy is an effective set of rules which allows making rational exchange transactions. Even more, clearly 

formulated trading strategy helps to minimize losses and to calculate possible profit from Forex trading and trading at 

the exchange platforms. Our experts base their trading on the basic principles: well-selected risk management, trading 

systems tried through practice, usage of the real thread-specific data which is accepted on-line from the trading 

platforms, analysis of different data and official reports, which are delivered at special recourses, original indicator, 

well-thought-out trading plan and tested strategies usage. We put the main focus of transactions on intraday trading, but 

with the gradual transition to the medium-term and investment purposes. And not only technical trading is offered; 

fundamental data is also widely used. 

Plan:

125% After 1 Day.
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $499 104.00
Plan 2 $500 - $999 105.00
Plan 3 $1,000 - $4,999 106.00
Plan 4 $5,000 - $19,999 120.00
Plan 5 $20,000 - $100,000 125.00

195% After 3 Days.
Plan 1 $10 - $499 113.00
Plan 2 $500 - $999 116.00
Plan 3 $1,000 - $4,999 120.00
Plan 4 $5,000 - $19,999 175.00
Plan 5 $20,000 - $100,000 195.00

275% After 5 Days.
Plan 1 $10 - $499 125.00
Plan 2 $500 - $999 130.00
Plan 3 $1,000 - $4,999 135.00
Plan 4 $5,000 - $19,999 250.00
Plan 5 $20,000 - $100,000 275.00

Accept: PM, Egopay

the hyip site will manage investors money in stock trading. the good thing is they are offering fix daily profit rate and not based on trading result. this hyip is just launched a day ago and still not proven paying yet. hyip monitor site give waiting status still. if the site paying, tomorrow we will see the status change to paying.

• 2 weeks later...

UniCoFx has been online and active for eleven days now, and continues to pay fast as usual, I personally have gone through a couple of rounds with the one day plan, successfully, 4% in just 24 hours is a risky plan, but still few good short term programs like UniCoFx make hyip industry much better platform to make great profits.

Unico Fx has been added to MNO and has status updated to active on MNO for few hours now, even this short term program has improved the advertising of the program, and has been paying for more than a couple of weeks which is a huge profit from this short term.

the admin of this program has really done a great job with this program,this program has being running online for more than 15 days now and the program is having many hyip monitors having the program listed with paying status,i guess the admin of this program has worth it takes to sustain this program for long.

I think we can still get a pretty good advantage of some of the offerings provided by the admin if we just take the lower profitability of any offers given by the admin, and I'm sure if we took advantage of the lowest number of offers given by the admin, then admin will provide benefits to its investors well

Unico Fx the short term program that has been active for around three weeks has latest news update regarding the additional features of the program !

Live Chat and Phone Support Available 

My name is Ryan Stevenson and I am main Administrator and CEO manager of UnicoFX.
I would like to announce that our international phone support is available from now, you can make a call to our call center via +44 2037347543.
Our Live Chat system is available as usual and we are happy to answer your questions.
Our new office in London it’s another good news for today, so you can visit our representative in England and asking support manager.
We will try to do a really great opportunity for your prosperity.
Kind Regards, Ryan Stevenson
UnicoFX – Unique Opportunities

On the occasion of 20 days online, Unico Fx has sent news letter informing the success so far and links to the reviews of Unico on popular blogs !

20 Days Online

I hope you are doing well,
I would like to notice that we have already passed 20 days of successful work.
We will try to provide better services with reliable investment plans and balanced strategy for long term cooperation.

You can find many positive votes in popular financial forums and blogs, I think it’s a better thank for our Company. Our main mission it’s provide better investment opportunity in the web.

You can read review in many popular blogs like:
Money News Online - http://money-news-online.com/blog/2013/10/07/07102013-unicofx-review-daily-news-industry/
Good Investors Online (English and Russian) http://good-investors-online.com/hyip/review/2583-unico-fx-review.html
Torrek Info - http://torrek.info/Unico-fx.html (Russian)
Chanel Bisnis (Indonesian) http://www.chanelbisnis.com/2013/09/unico-fx-unique-opportunities.html
Some of video review you can always find in Youtube like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_uSCm_3zdc

Also every day you can find a lot of new reviews in the web.

Thank you for choosing our company.

--
Kind Regards,
Ryan  Stevenson
Unico-FX - Unique Opportunities
www.unico-fx.biz

Unico Fx has purchased sticky premium list on Hyip Explorer, and on other monitors it has big ad banners which I think is a good marketing strategy, definitely this effort of advertising shows that this short term program has intention to keep active as much time as possible, current status is paying for three weeks now.

This amazing short term program, Unico Fx has been paying for more than three weeks now, the last payment was received around twelve hours ago, recently this program has added few more monitors to their list that have been monitoring this hyip for around one week now, good to see Unico Fx growing gradually.

Referral program of 7% is attractive in this program, short term, live chat support to solve any issues related account queries etc, also included phone support, profit calculator to calculate on various amounts of deposits and term, attractive advertising banners of the program, these are all successful features of this short term that has been online for 25 days.

Twenty seven days online and still paying with the same speed of withdrawal processing, Unico Fx has been one of the most popular short term programs in the current hyip industry, we can find latest deposits from potential investors to the program that keep supporting the program without which this short term would not have been this successful. 

Unico has sticky advertising banner on Hyip Explorer that will expire in a week, in the next few hours, the program will be celebrating successful one month online, as it's been active now for twenty nine days already, we can find it's big advertising banners on top of many popular hyip monitors around.

Unico Fx has just renewed their top big banner on MNO for another week, it's a good sign this short term program through effective advertising on plenty of monitors has been showing it's intention to stay as honest and reliable as possible and already Unico has proven it's stability for one month thus far.

Good news from support service of Unico Fx that they have now two separate phone numbers and news update that the first round of 30 days plan is successful !

30 Days Online
Hello Dear Clients and Guests. I am very pleased to say that we already passed 30 Days of successful works. So first round of 30 days plan was complete and many investors got a really great profit. We have a good feedback in popular monitors and I really happy that we can meet your expectations. 
Another good news from our Support service, for now we have a two separate phone numbers so you can make a call easily. 
We are committed to serving you with professionalism, integrity, and sensitivity.

Oct-20-2013 10:51:37 AM

Another successful week of second month online, Unico Fx has been proven to be an amazing short term program with professional and experienced management, till now, withdrawals have been processed as fast as usual, it has renewed it's sticky as well as top big banners for another week on both Hyip Explorer and MNO.

Its really frustrating if you think a hyip site will not going to last but still end up paying for more than its expected. Now you reach a stage that your mind say its not good to invest because its too late while your greed mentality say its good to invest in here now as its still paying. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here for good.