Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

e-fastmoney - e-fastmoney.com

I am not the admin:

Our company, e-Fastmoney.com, was formed in the end of 2009, by merging of several companies aiming to create more advantageous and productive business by joining efforts, experience and the existing resources. Soon a trademark e-Fastmoney was registered. For today our company is the most successful and perspective corporation in its field of activity. .

254456.jpg

Payment Processor: Liberty Reserve

If interested, click the link below:

CLICK HERE!

Started on:01/19/2011

Running days:2

Total Accounts:23

Total Capital:$0.00

Total Deposits:$105.00

Total earnings:$0.00

Total withdrawn:$0.00

Commission Paid:$0.00

been running for 2days and yet no payment to investors. This site stat is not just like the others with unbelievable deposit and withdrawal.

Now is the best time to make some quick buck from this site,

This program has great advantage, I have calculated that the daily plan could be about of 3-5% So it's looking very profitable but I am not sure about the min. investment requirement.. Bad thing is that it doesn't pay us with principle return, But the return amount is quite good enough...

But considering the returns you will get, you still have your investment plus profit back. I don't think they are stupid enough to give you 130% of your investment plus your investment that's already 230% if that's the case.

Site is still very new, and provides a good profit rates, in addition to good design,

but the payment by Liberty will only make the site is unable to attract many investors,

Anyway this is the time to invest in this site, but I think that the first plan safer than the rest of the plans,

because I do not think that the site will continue for a period of 10 days .

I am the 20th member here and today I've decided to make a deposit and try the beginner plan, here is my proof:

Payment Mode Account

Date 01/21/2011 01:15

Batch 53704078

From U6434315 (djfritz)

To U2425705 (efastmoney)

Amount $10.00

Memo Deposit to efastmoney User djfritz

But considering the returns you will get, you still have your investment plus profit back. I don't think they are stupid enough to give you 130% of your investment plus your investment that's already 230% if that's the case.

Hey in all the plans the return includes the principle also and no principle is returned separately so the ROI is only 130% and not 230% as stated by you

The average profit under this plan is 6% daily which seem to be fairly high yet i feel it will run a couple of weeks

Hey in all the plans the return includes the principle also and no principle is returned separately so the ROI is only 130% and not 230% as stated by you

The average profit under this plan is 6% daily which seem to be fairly high yet i feel it will run a couple of weeks

Actually I quoted someone who is disappointed as to why the principle is not returned at the end of the plan, you misunderstood my post madam. I know the plans very well as I am the topic starter and I have invested here.

I am the 20th member here and today I've decided to make a deposit and try the beginner plan, here is my proof:

Payment Mode Account

Date 01/21/2011 01:15

Batch 53704078

From U6434315 (djfritz)

To U2425705 (efastmoney)

Amount $10.00

Memo Deposit to efastmoney User djfritz

I see you have invested using liberty reserve but their faq state the site accepts only e-gold, Evocash, StormPay, INTGold for investments so i was confused on the e-currency used by the site

Iam not sure where you got the information the site accepts liberty reserve

Are you questioning my investment here? would you like me to post a screenshot if you doubt about it, okay then I'll give it to you to clear everything, seems like I got a warning because of this but I wrote what I had experience here as when I make a deposit there are only two options: LR and PM.

efastmoneyactivedeposit.jpg

e-fastmoneydeposit.jpg

well...with this program we can take out our money after end of term deposit so it is very risky but the good one is we don't really need to wait too long for that...only 5 days and you can get back your principal with profits of course...profits is also very good 20% in just 5 days not a bad one I think....

Are you questioning my investment here? would you like me to post a screenshot if you doubt about it, okay then I'll give it to you to clear everything, seems like I got a warning because of this but I wrote what I had experience here as when I make a deposit there are only two options: LR and PM.

efastmoneyactivedeposit.jpg

e-fastmoneydeposit.jpg

I am not questioning your investment's here and there was no necessary for you to post screen shot what i was trying to say is the admin seem to publish incorrect information in their faq and may be they are using a copied faq and didn't bother to make any changes and this would reduce the quality of the site

I too noticed that in the FAQ section, I tried again today to make deposit but there is no option available for payment processor. Seems like their is something wrong with this program. I have a bad feeling about it as they still have 49 accounts to date and today is their 6th day online and yet no one has made withdrawals yet.

I too noticed that in the FAQ section, I tried again today to make deposit but there is no option available for payment processor. Seems like their is something wrong with this program. I have a bad feeling about it as they still have 49 accounts to date and today is their 6th day online and yet no one has made withdrawals yet.

Think you're right.

They didn't even payout the ref commissions yet?

Either the script has some glitches or it's gone, I guess.

investors who made deposit on the first day should get their withdrawals today.

I am losing hope for this one now as I can't access the site right at this very moment, I don't know if it is temporary of they are completely a scam now. I guess they chose the later as for the 6th day being online they were able to get 49 accounts still. I don't want to hope anymore, I guess I need to move on and say goodbye to my $10 investment here.

what do you mean top say that no one has made any withdrawal till todate even after 6 days of running

this makes me very suspicious about the program as i see you have invested just try to make a withdrawal option and let us know within how many hours do they process it

what do you mean top say that no one has made any withdrawal till todate even after 6 days of running

this makes me very suspicious about the program as i see you have invested just try to make a withdrawal option and let us know within how many hours do they process it

Rose that means they are scam! huhuhu I loss my hard earned money on this site, lesson learned I should not invest on site that is not proven paying yet. I can't access the site today and that means they run off.