www.partnerinvestfund.com

NEW program launched today.

Since:January 19, 2011

.Minimum deposit: $10

Maximum deposit:n/a

Referral bonus:3%

Lifetime: 1 days.

Program details Payout Statistics

Payouts:115% after 6 days, 135% after 11 days, 165% after 16 days.Money system:LibertyReserve,PerfectMoney, AlertPay.

This program interest though a little high it is still a good place for a hit and run hyip.

This is new program launched today itself and site looks is nice and attractive

All of the three plans are fixed term for 6, 11 & 15 days and the returns offers are very nice

but still look well sustainable in short term. Minimum investment is 10$ which is quite big amount for me to invest in a new hyip.

Good feature of no minimum amount to withdrawal with no fees.. There is also some of popular forum discussion attachments.. LR,PM,AP are available to spend. But The disadvantage is 10$ min. investment, which's not possible for small investors at 1st time... But the scripts & designing of the site is very nice....

The site is using a dedicated sever with a nice design and DDOS protection

The plans are offering attractive profits which seem good and sustainable

but the risk is the investor will only get paid at maturity so there is high risk of non payment if the site turn in to a scam

its always better to have a wide range of payment processor so that the members may feel convenient to join the site by funding directly rather than going to an exchanger to exchange the funds

also teh admin may not have his operations limited if one currency account undergoes maintenance or offline for short duration

this may be the reason nowadays i have noticed many admin goes for many e-currency as possible

The option of getting many form of deposits is valueable since all investors will have the unique chance of investing their money without barrier of payment gateway. Just as rose noticed most admin of new springing hyip now offer wide range of payment. But i don't know their sole reason.

The interest rates are a bit high, but since the site accepts alertpay, the investor should feel a bit more confident if the site turns scam since he/she can just file a dispute. I personally wouldn't invest here, since 6 days is quite long for me to earn 115%, whereas other HYIP's offer 110% after 1 day.

I am happy to see this type of high profitable program & L R is hopefully available...Although it has high investment required as 10$ but the rates of interest is also at 3%, which is also sufficient..I think this H Y I P site has not so much popularity by which WE can make spend without investigation.. Hope it could be sustainable one..

The site design is good and it has a professional outlook with DDOS protection making the site secured to invest

the plans are attractive and the with very high ROI which makes the site difficult to sustain long as the admin seem to follow a hit and run strategy and doesn't have a long term goal to run the site

many investors would have loved to see the site is accepting alertpay funds in to its deposits as tehy believe they have protection to recover their principle if the site stop paying. but in reality if the investor wins the dispute case even there is less chances for them to recover the principle back

the monitord listed in the site forum is showing paying status except for two which are showing waiting . does it mean the site is not paying its investors on time for them to show waiting status is questionable. anyway i feel as there are payment proof posted in many forum that the site is paying till to-date even if there is a delay in the processing time

This program offers good return,though high.Looking at this program plan,i think it's worth trying,since returns aren't that risky,15% for 6days is not much to be call risky,admin of this program can make a good return if he invest our money in whatever biz he's doing.The minimum is not too much,just $10,think this program might last long on the paying list.

• 3 weeks later...

the plans are well designed with attractive profits but as there is no daily payout and the investor are paid only at expiration this makes the plan risky as if the site doesn't pay the investor will lose heavily

also the minimum investment of $10 is high to test the site