Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

12dailyguaranteed - 12dailyguaranteed.org.uk

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The success and experience of our team guarantees that there is a very little risk of company failures

This means that you as our fellow investor will not lose any funds that you invest with us.

You don't have to devote to learning, and then waste time to rotate your money.

You entrust your money for professional who have extensive experience of investing in the Financial Markets and Forex

Peace of mind - Don't have to worry about your money because they are located in a secure investment strategies

We guarantee that your daily earnings will be paid every day

We guarantee the stability.

Plan:

We offer Just one stable and guarantee plan, It's 12% Daily for 12 business days, Total income 144%

Accept PerfectMoney, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay

Join 12dailyguaranteed here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

12 Daily Guaranteed the website is available in various sub domains, bonus on every deposit upto 12% is offered, depending on the amount of deposit, this mid term plan has been paying for more than one month successfully and keeps paying 12% daily which will generate a 44% in total 12 days term. 

Hosting is on a dedicated server and the domain monitor supports, .com, .net, .biz, .info and .us domains, 12% daily plan requires a nine days term to reach 100% BEP safely and the rest of the three days profit will be clear profit from the plan, 12 Daily Guaranteed has been paying for three successful rounds now.

good to see the admin of this program has being able to keep this program running this long,though the total return offered by the admin is ok but the daily return looks kinda high and that was why i though the program will not last long online but the admin has being able to keep this program running for 39 days now.

program like this is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and fairly in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, and I believe that if we invest in the current admin has just started to run, then we could very well benefit from this program

12Daily Guaranteed has got SSL certificate verified by Geo Trust, this program has professional management team, but I think this mid term project need to be listed by more monitors that also offer nice RCB which can promote the program even better among small investors.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

12 daily guaranteed has crossed it's first hundred days milestone and continues to pay which has been definitely a big achievement considering this is a mid term plan, great security features, online chat support and high level referral commissions have been attractive features of this mid term program.

12 Daily Guaranteed has not been listed on popular monitors that offer good RCB on investment, it has all non RCB monitors listing for more than hundred days now, it's a good thing to know the payments have been fast so far, even this program has been so popular that we can find it's banners advertising on famous forums and monitors.

There is a bonus system in this program, 12Daily Guaranteed, the percentage of bonus on deposit depends on the amount range we deposit, which will be added within twelve hours after investment, however the bonus percentage maximum is 12%, and this mid term has been paying for around 110 days.

No doubt about this program because i have invested two times here and got completed my plan two times. I am really happy that i have earned a good profit from it. This time i am little short of funds i will invest here again once i received my payments. I will suggest members to invest in short period plan hyip.

• 3 weeks later...

12 Daily Guaranteed has been active so far for 130 days to date, and there is a warning in their news update regarding the multiple accounts from same IP for it's members!

WARNING
If any investor open 2 accounts or sign in with 2 accounts from the same IP his account will be suspend and if you did that please send message to our e-mail support@12dailyguaranteed.com and explain your reason.

Jan-2-2014 09:18:44 PM