- Principle returned

Plans:

vivid-trade.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM

Site link:

http://vivid-trade.com/home.do?RefID=223

My reviews:

Considered quite reasonable ROI with long-term plans. Running for 1 month period, however, can't considered as "legit" site yet because 1 round investment = 150 days. (Not completed 1 round investment yet)

Principle returned in the end increased the risk investing here, so for those who don't want to take the risk, this site is not suitable for u.

In my opinion site that gave a BEP to the members categorized to legit :D

and I hope this site can provide it, as my investment here reached 70% ROI from yesterday withdraw.. 30% to reached BEP means about next 20 days :)

And all payment I got always on time, not instant but never more than 6 hours waiting :)

In my opinion site that gave a BEP to the members categorized to legit :D

and I hope this site can provide it, as my investment here reached 70% ROI from yesterday withdraw.. 30% to reached BEP means about next 20 days :)

And all payment I got always on time, not instant but never more than 6 hours waiting :)

Congratulations with your payment, seems that u have invested early when the site launched.

My opinion is slightly different with yours. I will only consider a site as "legit" when the site complete at least 1 round investment with all principle back to, because many sites close down before the due date. ;)

Congratulations with your payment, seems that u have invested early when the site launched.

My opinion is slightly different with yours. I will only consider a site as "legit" when the site complete at least 1 round investment with all principle back to, because many sites close down before the due date. ;)

Yes, that's why I used BEP as a target for legit site, or when I felt safe on one investment than it's legit for me :)

as I do not hope to much for principal return for long term site, coz for long term site after BEP reached usually there is a plenty of time before the mature date reached and on that days we already in a profit, and it would much better if got back the principal though :D

But I just hope the site still survived until next 30 days that means I already in profit then B)