Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

surfmore - surfmore.eu

zyakka

Traffic exchange

How does it work? The principle is simple: You sign up and receive a URL and for each call you receive points every 20 seconds.

5.000 free visits at registration!

Make Money

By clicking, surfing, reading emails and bonus programs. Nowhere you earn money so reliable way. Disbursements will be from first Euro

Or payment in Klamm, eBesucher, Primera or Paypal.

Homepage Promotion

You can use your credit for banner advertising, junk mail, layers and Surfbar-Views.

Alternatively, you pay the balance off!

Service has started on 2005-05-06

Members Total - 29,464

1 View of surfbar: 1 credit

1 Paidmail: from 900 credits

1 Bannerview on the homepage: 1 credit

1 volunteer click on the banner page: 3000 credits

1 Forcedlick: 500 credits

1 LayerView at the startsite: 300 credits

http://surfmore.eu/index.php?ref=affilator

• 4 weeks later...

it seems site is not for international members.it is not in english.i did not find any link/button to see it in english.

it has forum too.but that is not opening and show 403 error messgae

yes I think it is important to have english option to browse this site, but not as you say I click on th english icon and it is open to me without problems, I think this program is good but for me It dosn't support the payment prossessors that I use like LR and Ap, it pay via paypal and it is not available for me, what is the minimum payout for this site? I like the offer of 5.000 free visits at registration.

• 2 weeks later...

This autosurf surfmore is offering a good and high visitors upon registration,am really happy with the number of visitors that this program offers,but we need to invest here before we can start earning,right? But my problem here is that it's only accepting paypal and other money processor that i don't have any account with,or restricted to join.