Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MMF -moneymakingforums.com

hadg33

Well I always liked my time at MMF as well, when I was using mmf I did not have much activity anywhere else rather than GT, these two were my main valued forums at that time however I also am doing the same I just see the forum sometimes as then move out but I have expectations that this forum would arise again as wel.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,I still make posts in this forum and most of the posts that I make here is payment proofs or I create threads that are more of advertising. I know some guests still posts in the forum and there was a time that I got a referral from the site. Anyway,I will be so glad if Craig can come one day and starts making payments.

Well yeah you are right about one thing that some guests make posts in the forum as I noticed this too, if we are lucky Craig really might just pop-in one day with the aim of clearing the pending payments until that time we need to be patient but we should not lose our hopes in that forum as well.

Yes,that is why I still moderate the forum,there are some threads that I deleted in the PTC section and I also moved the scam hyips to the scam section. I am not hoping to get much from Craig when he comes back to the forum,I just want him to clear the pending payments.

However I just got in yesterday back on forum as you had mentioned about some activity of guests, I made another post in ptp forum as well yesterday regarding the new forum that has launched it's pay per post plan so if we are lucky we might get activity on same like that was in MMF at WMF also.

Do you mean,you created a thread of WMF in MMF,if I am not wrong,are you sure that the post doesn't contains advertising? Though advertising is allowed in the forum and this is the major reason that still make me to post in the forum. If I am posting a hyip payment proof in the forum then I will make sure that my signature contains my ref. links from those hyips.

Yeah I created wmf thread in mmf and it was not like of advertising type I created it in the ptp section where the threads of other forums were also present so I do not think there would be any harm or anything like this because of me creating the thread of that forum, am I right?

No there is no harm in creating thread in the forum,even if it contains advertising,if it was not allowed in the forum,I would have deleted the post. Anyways,I don't know if you can continue to be active here because the forum is not paying at the moment.

Well yeah you are right about one thing that some guests make posts in the forum as I noticed this too, if we are lucky Craig really might just pop-in one day with the aim of clearing the pending payments until that time we need to be patient but we should not lose our hopes in that forum as well.

We can't loose hope, because many forum had collapsed, and later came up. So all we have to do is to continue hoping to see if any good will come from it. I'm still very surprise that some people makes post there, most especially those newbie that are not aware that they are no longer paying.