Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MMF -moneymakingforums.com

hadg33

I've just visited this forum and I saw the admin now rarely active in the forum, I also see now that makes a lot of demand for payment was due that I see admin paying member agusuts dated 18 yesterday, I just hope the admin can be as active as earlier he built forum .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that is the reason that has long done by admin in any forum, because the first admin eugold forum also said that she was ill and being treated in a hospital but in fact till now even the forum is not working again, maybe this forum would be the same with eugold, because I see there are members who have not been in almost a month payment request process.

• 1 month later...

@glucose guy..

i told my friend about it and he today joined and make request as well...Bad thing is that his we both are using same internet connection... he made a request today he got banned by this CHILD moderator...by saying You are having multiple accounts,a cheat like you is not needed here so your payment request is denied....

this guy is thinking its me hahaha.....

otherwise i have 6 forums in which i am working so i dont need any kind of this ...forum...where members got banned at the time of payments http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.png i got my 2$ its slap on his face...despite of getting banned admin paid me http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/biggrin.png

You talk so many nonsense and this is the more reason I banned you. You said your friend and you are using the same internet connection,how come your friend is using your name to create a hyip thread. You mistakenly created that thread with your name and submitted it,that was how I detected that you are having multiple accounts.

Yes it's seems preety bad but the admin is now not paying anyone, I don't like the fact that about $12 would be left unpaid from MMF to me as I had $12+ balance in my MMF account.

However I also enjoyed my time there but still sometimes it seems wastage of time.

it is true what you say, because this forum has been renamed twice and now finally be paying forum, this forum should be closed because there is no point in the open, because this forum is not paying!!

You are such a funny poster and I don't know why you talk so many bad things about this forum,I noticed that you are one of the cheerleaders in Eugold and this is why you talk negative things about the forum. If a forum changed its name,does that means it is a bad forum? I guess NO. The admin only changed the name just for the fact it wanted it to be fully SEO.

Well I know about this that the admin changed the forum name mainly because of SEO so it could reach better page rank quickly but still I could not see any ads after that as well on the forum this is the thing which kind of gets my attention a bit, however it's correct that if a forum changes its name it doesn't mean its a bad forum.

There is a way the admin makes profit from this site. It is not until he gets advertisers to the site before he can make funds from the site. A good example is GT,GT has no advertisers as well and they still pay. Anyway,what I am really worried about is for the admin to come back online and clear the pending payments.

I think GT pays without any advertisers on the forum mainly because GT's Admin also if I am not mistaken is running a hyip so this is where most of the funds would be coming from to pay the forum members, on the other hand I once saw an advertisement as well on the forum of GT but not at MMF maybe traffic at MMF is low this could be a reason.

Well hadg33 would only know the answer to your question, but I think if he is in contact with admin only then he would know the reason and when will the admin clear the pending payments however currently the forum in non-paying so I think this thread should be closed until it starts paying again.

• 2 months later...

​Date:January 18, 2014 9:55:52 PM ​Amount Sent: $20.00 USD ​Sender Name: Craig Hill​Sender Email: craigmarkhamhill@gmail.com​Reference Number: F88DA-157B1-A4CD5​Message: Thanks for being an active member at www.Moneymakingforums.com

Why are you posting fake payment proof here,this is like a spam post. Well,the mods knows what to do to you,the last time that the admin was online in the forum was on the 9th of this month so how come you got paid on the 18th. Stop what you are doing

I think you are the member that only has up to $15 worth of points in the forum. That payment proof that he posted was too misleading,no wonder I saw some members joining the forum. Well,I still have a little hope in the forum because Craig was online in 2nd week of this month.

I think you are the member that only has up to $15 worth of points in the forum. That payment proof that he posted was too misleading,no wonder I saw some members joining the forum. Well,I still have a little hope in the forum because Craig was online in 2nd week of this month.

Yes I think you are right as well, even I only had about if I am not wrong about $12 worth points in mmf, there was one more active participator named fortune lister there but other than that I am also not sure anyone got up to $20 on the forum. It must be wrong payment proof according to me as well.

@Hadg33, Yes, I should be the person with the highest request. This is serious as I never thought Craig will surface again. That means Craig might one day still come up since he was there precisely on the 9th. Honestly, that forum has a good ranking even up till date because when I make certain research, it always comes up at the top.

Yes,the SEO is very good. I think why Craig was not able to pay again was because of the payment processor been used in the forum. Payza has kicked out so many Yankee users and he can't use WMZ or PM. If he is been active in the forum I will just suggest him to make use of Egopay and Okpay because I know that those 2 supports U.S residents. Honestly,I still need my funds pending in the forum.

@Hadg33, you know there was a time he made a similar suggestion in the forum but it looked like the response was too low because I  though he would have implemented it. But then, I don't think the issue of payment processor is the main reason for the delayed payment.

@Hadg33, you know there was a time he made a similar suggestion in the forum but it looked like the response was too low because I though he would have implemented it. But then, I don't think the issue of payment processor is the main reason for the delayed payment.

Craig should have told us that, if it payment processor was really the problem. When he had an accident, we understood him, and waited till he recovered fully. When he was back, he stated he will start payments ASAP, starting with those that had been paid before. But he made only 2 or 3 payments, and was off since then. I really think it would be financial problem.

Well,if we look at forum like EP,you will see that the admin never talked anything about payment in the forum. So Craig can do the same,you know announcing somethings in a forum might have adverse effect on the forum,only professional admins will be able to announce officially that he is or was broke. Well,I don't want to speculate,I will just keep watching the forum.

Same here, most of the times I just pop in and out of the forum. Sometimes when I get alert from the forum, I will just go in to see how the forum is. It's one of those forums that had very unique and good activities back then when it was paying very fast. Quite some good conversation and all that.