Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Zubie - www.zubie.net

I am not the admin:

We are looking to make 2011 the Best year for people everywhere who are looking to make a "Great income from home" - The Onetime Payment Programs" & "Rev Share's" have died the death and people need something that "Will" place money in people's pockets not just once or twice but residually every month - with "Everyone" helping each other to do it - no more select few whom make all the money but something that give's the "Little Guy" the chance to earn Guru type income - with the need for team work & duplication - "It Just Takes 2 & Team Work" and your on your way to financial freedom!

CO-OP Advertising

Our co-op advertising services for all of our members from the marketer that bring thousands to the marketer that struggles for 2. By purchasing advertising from us, we will place your referral link in our global rotators so that you may benefit from our overall advertising efforts. Zubie.net receives thousands of visitors every day and sometimes those members come in unreferred. By joining our co-op advertising program, we place your referral link not only in our home page where a lot of members signup who don't have a sponsor, but we also submit your referral link into various traffic exchange, Pay Per Click, Pay To Click, Cost Per Mile and Cost Per Aquisition advertising campaigns we run on a monthly basis. At Zubie.net you will never be alone!

visualg.jpg

A 2 wide matrix is an extremely efficient design for earning maximum commissions and getting the maximum Waterfall of Wealth from the efforts of your entire team, both above you and below you! It also aids "Team work"! All you have to do is concentrate on sponsoring just 2 and helping them get 2 - Duplication is the key to success in all things

This is a 2x10 program allowing all members to recoup their monthly membership fee with ONLY 2 REFERRALS and earn $7126.80 with a full marix.

What is the Waterfall of Wealth?

The Waterfall of Wealth simply means that as you begin to build your organization you can only fill your matrix with 2 people on your first level. When you get a 3rd person that person moves to your second level and so on until the matrix is full (10 Levels).When that 3rd person is added one of the people on your first level gets a "free" referral, otherwise known as The Waterfall of Wealth and this continues until the matrix is full. There are 3 components at work building your downline:

How does it work?

1) Your upline continues to place referrals below you

2) You continue to place referrals into your own matrix

3) Your referrals place referrals under them which is also under you!

All 3 components require an active membership to fully work. It requires consistency, patience and determination.

Can I have multiple memberships?

Yes, You join as many times as you like. you will just need to register with another gmail email and add that to your alertpay profile

How much does it cost to join?

For Only $30.00(+$3 AP fee's) you are able to take part in this amazing opportunity. Please see our "Products" page for a complete list of what you get for your monthly membership fee.

Official Website :

CLICK HERE![/url

Edited by juzfinal
thread title edited

This sound so good to be true! But as i know most people will not just jump into this program reason is that the minimum to buy a spot is way too high. 33 dollar per share. Well i don't think you will get even 1 referral in a month. So am out.

• 4 weeks later...

This is the thread that gives me a warning status, well I would be careful now in starting thread because of this incident. Anyways despite of the too good to be true promised there are actually someone I know who earned from here, as we only need 2 people under us and then the referrals that our 1st tier got will also give us an earnings.

That's true,memoney,members are familiar with this one,it would have been a better place,or another work4lr if it wasn't for their high minimum which is too much for people like me.Considering that kind of amount to invest here,i don't think i can invest the min of 33$ here,it's really too much for me.