Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Talk4dollar-talk4dollar.com

pacifist

@Hadge33,I got you back then posting on perfecmoneyforum which pay I cent per post and I think this forum is paying 1Cent per post because each post is value at 10points and minimum withdrawal is 2000points which equal to $2 and if you can make calculation you need about200 post to reach minimum payout or 100thread which pay 20cent per post

Is that how you calculate the points,I have posted some HYIP threads in the forum but my points never counted or increased in that manner. Anyway,when next that I will be posting in the forum,I will try and be so vigilant to see how the point system works.

The admin has finally announced today that T4D is no more a paid to post. The admin said that all the members that he paid,he paid them from his pocket and he hasn't made a dollar from the forum. He also said that members that has below a thousand post should stop posting for payment but they can post for pleasure,he further said that members with over 1,000 posts can request for a payment.

I think the issue why this forum hasn't been able to generate anything for the admins that have been managing it is the way they run it and the way the ads keep directing you to another site which is a turn off for those accessing from an androd device. Each time I visit the forum, I'm always redirected to Google play store to download who knows what and that is a turn off to me.

I think that problem is with your device which is Android. The forum has never redirected me away from the site to another site when I am using UCWEB. I think why this PTP stopped was because the admin couldn't get advertisers to the forum,it is very hard nowadays to get advertisers except for admin that knows how to do it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Admin locked this topic