Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earnosphere - earnosphere.com

I am not admin

My name is George Santee, I am administator of this investment place. EarnoSphere is only the epitome of online investment solutions, it offers a safe, stable, pleasant and a comfortable earning atmosphere that is propelled and managed by wonderful forex traders and professionals in the financial markets. The set-out objective of EarnoSphere is to offer total, unlimited and unhindered satisfaction income wise to its members and client, that translates to a steady and guaranteed profits, which is the first reason an investor comes on board. Join and earn with us now!

Plan:

plans.jpg

ref.jpg

Accept: Libertyreserve and Perfectmoney.

http://earnosphere.com

That's quite a decent template. Plans are great, but I think recently there are too many short term sites like this and they often die within a few weeks, and investors start to invest in long term sites.

I'm afraid this is not a good news for this program.

The plans quoted are offering an average daily profits of 3-4% which is possible to earn in Forex trade since the investment and profits are locked till maturity so the admin can reinvest them and earn more but the risk to the investor is they will suffer 100% loss as the principle and profits are locked till maturity and the admin doesn't pay

The plans quoted are offering an average daily profits of 3-4% which is possible to earn in Forex trade since the investment and profits are locked till maturity so the admin can reinvest them and earn more but the risk to the investor is they will suffer 100% loss as the principle and profits are locked till maturity and the admin doesn't pay

exactly, the disandvantage of a lock investment is that you can't withdraw profits as you like. You must have to wait till your cycle ends.

But 115% after 5 days sounds very good, but minimum deposit is little bit high which will restrict the small investors like me to try this hyip.

The site seem to be secured to invest as it has all the necessary site securities installed

The plans are offering and daily average profit between 3%-4.5% which seem to be high and not practical to earn

But as both the principle and profits are locked till maturity the proposed return could be justified and can expect the site to run a couple of months without any problem

Good plans admin setup here.3% daily sounds good with minimum investment of $10,i think that it be good to invest here fast enough to be among the first batch of investors to reach bep.But am just kind of trusting this hyip.Looks it will last longer.It has a Ddos protection,accepts payment through bankwire,and other e-payment processors.With professional look.This program is authentic.

The site design is attractive and has a DDOS and SSL Protection

The plans are for short term with good return which seem application for short term

The best part is all the plans are having a affordable minimum investment of $10 which is reasonable to try the site

I think that this site is worth appreciation of excellence,

Because it combines many of the advantages of good, it offers a reasonable profit rates,

and contains no risk, it also accepts payments by banks, the most popular with investors,

In addition to online live support .

You have sum up this site up with your write up. Agreeing with it is good to give them a thumb up for all their features. And as noted too their live support is working!

not unlike other hyips the site is offering very low referral commission and this may be due to the very high profits offered on the plans the admin may wanted to keep the cost of investment under control

but the low referral commission will surely not affect the overall response as the plans with high profits will attract many investors

• 3 months later...

earnoSphere Admin's News Letter Update May 13, 2011 12:52 PM GMT + 8 (Friday)

earnoSphere.com - Impossible is easy! Hello EarnoSphere members

I hope you all have enjoyed/are enjoying your day, and send this newsletter with great pleasure and excitement.

EarnoSphere has passed over 120 days of being online, and more than 5700 members are happy to earn with us.

There are 24 completed rounds – for users, who chose “115% after 5 days” plan, and joined 120 days ago. Today, the 3rd round of `280% after 40 days` plan is successfully completed. Many of EarnoSphere members have already got profit with `115 after 5 days` plan, and only ones, happy investors have become RICH with `280% after 40 days` investment offer.

No doubt, EarnoSphere is popular and a great program at this time. I sincerely thank all of you for showing your continuous support for EarnoSphere from the very beginning itself.

EarnoSphere has 120 days anniversary today, so I am happy to announce that I will have some small gifts for you - during today we're having Special Deposit Bonus.

Here is the deal: Invest at least $120 using LibertyReserve and receive a bonus of 5% into your EarnoSphere account balance. This means you can withdraw it or make a new deposit from these funds! You may act now while the offer is valid.

The contest is going only today, hurry up to make your new deposit now!

From now you can check our payment proofs. We have opened a special page at EarnoSphere, where you can really check that EarnoSphere is genuine. You can find `proofs` page in the bottom menu of EarnoSphere website.

That`s all news for today, dear EarnoSphere members.

Please vote and post payment proofs for EarnoSphere and participate on discussion boards to share your thoughts about the program.

Stay tuned for EarnoSphere next newsletter, I wish each and every member of EarnoSphere, a prosperous stay with us.

Best Regards,

George Santee

EarnoSphere.com

EarnoSphere is successfully working for almost 4 months now and it surpass the prediction of some HYIP analyst that this site will only last for a month or two. Their feature and plans got the interest of many investors.

EarnoSphere Admin's News Letter Update May 19, 2011 6:54 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

earnosphere - quick note: MaxiVote Feature Vote for their site

Hello ES members,

I hope you all of you have enjoyed/are enjoying your day.

We added MaxiVote system to EarnoSphere website. Dear members, if you have a free minute and you are happy with a service we provide please vote for us, its easy now! Just click on MaxiVote button on our website, fill the form and you will leave your vote practically on all monitors we use.

It's that easy. Here's the page:

https://earnosphere.com/?a=cust&page=rateus

MaxiVote - voting has never been easier!

Thanks to all members for being a part of EarnoSphere.

Warm Regards,

George Santee,

EarnoSphere.com

earnosphere Admin's News Letter Update May 26, 2011 11:55 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

earnosphere - Referral Era Stages

Hello Dears.

I have some interesting news for you today.

In the last newsletter, I mentioned that I'll be starting the referral contest very soon, I think it will be a huge success. I'll be conducting some interesting contests in the future. I have stepped up the advertising campaign to the next level to give more exposure for EarnoSphere.

All members are welcome to participate in the Referral Era stages. It will begin today, that is on May 26th, 2011. The contest will be consist of 10 stages.

Let`s talk about 1st stage of the Referral Era:

---------------------------------------------------------------

First stage - winning criterias, prizes and details

---------------------------------------------------------------

-Members should refer people to EarnoSphere.

-Only new referrals whom you manage to get during the contest period will be counted.

-Winners will be given a cash prizes of $200 total.

1st Prize - $100

2nd Prize - $30

3rd Prize - $20

4th Prize - $15

5th Prize - $15

6th Prize - $10

7th Prize - $10

-Contest will last for a duration of ten days, from May 26th, 2011, to June 5th, 2011.

-Winners will be announced only after the contest period ends.

By the way, the 2nd Stage will be more interesting and exciting than 1st one. But I`ll tell you about it only on June, 5th.

You can use any promotional strategies you would like to get referrals, but please do not send spam emails. You may put your EarnoSphere referral link in your signatures in forums, create blogs and sites of your style for promotional purposes, promote your referral links in various Paid-To-Click sites, and even invite or tell our friends directly about the investment opportunity EarnoSphere has to offer.

Feel free to contact us if you have any addition questions.

Our own forum, specially meant for EarnoSphere members, was launched yesterday. Some of the customers have already started to post their payment proofs, and have begun to post their testimonials for EarnoSphere, in one way or another. We would be happy to see more of our members joining the forum, and taking part in the interesting discussions going on in our forum.

Welcome to EarnoSphere forum:

http://forum.earnosphere.com/

That`s all news for today, dear customers.

I am sure that you will enjoy the Referral Era Stages and EarnoSphere forum.

Regards,

George Santee

EarnoSphere.com

No amount of contest can help if theirs no proof of payments to back this site that this site is paying and paying good. I don't read any poster that say that this site is paying and its paying good. I wonder if theirs even a single member of this site that invest in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Its already problematic in goldpoll. As I said before. If theirs a bonus its means the site is turning it scam. Its a traits of a site all of the time. I don't think this site will keep on paying for a long time when I saw the bonuses offers. And I'm right. Its problematic. But I'm surprise that I still see proof of payments as late as june 5.