Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SaudiriyalBux - SaudiriyalBux.com

This new ptc site has a high pay per click that makes me think it wouldn't last long.Due to the fact that most ptc sites are also are just offering 1cent,whereas you are offering 15cent per click,it don't sounds normal.And i can't see the minimum withdrawal,is this site legit at all?

I am member of this Buxhost PTC site too.

I don't see they are offering $0.15 or 15 cents per click, buddy.

The maximum pay rate for upgraded members is only $0.015 or 1.5 cents per click not 15 cents.

You have to see it more carefully.

The minimum payout is $4 for Standard Member and $1 for Upgraded Members.

The site is new is it was launched only a week back and the offer for first 500 members to get free premium membership is still open and this will enable us to get a high click rate for the adds viewed. I will think about this site and join soon as the offer is too attractive to be missed

@luci :

can i ask something my friend?? if we was got the free premium membership are the cashout for us is decreased to the $1 or still in the $4 my friend?? because $4 for the standard member is really high for sure and will took a time for reaching that :(

• 4 weeks later...